48, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineYou, Me and The Plan
- Articulate (prior experience talking underwater/good listeners preferred)
- Have your own style (nice if you're a bit crazy)
- Read books, newspapers
- Not chair bound and capable of general free movement & regular exercise
- Sane, sincere, solvent
- Broadminded & capable of evolving thought
- Politics/art/community stuff over sports
- Listen to music, have tastes & interests
- Have some sort of master plan
- Reasonably driven
- Not overly cool, not overly un-cool
- Have just relocated from New York to Sydney.
- Coffee/wine/beer consumer though not over the top
- Documentary nut/book & paper reader
- Enjoy music esp. with good crushing lyrics (though good tunes
- Not skinny / not fat
- Wouldn't mind doing some (more) traveling
- Start off with caffeine / beer
- Progressive quality conversation and concepts
- Maybe second / third rendezvous
- No hurry, let's see what happens!
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||35 - 44 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who likes to have fun, doesn't take themselves too seriously, nice, well mannered, down to earth, humble, confident and kind (but assertive) who values family and friends.
- Like anything from classical to rock, independent to trance/dance, drum & bass(jungle) including: Smiths, Cure, Keane, Joe Satriani, Led Zep, Paramore, Armin Van Bururin, Dash Berlin, Dave Matthews, Empire of the Sun, Radio head, Shout Out Louds, M83 etc
- Can and do. Mainly non fiction: current affairs, politics/US politics, biographies, self improvement etc. Recent ones: Letters to a Young Contrarian, Weekends at Bellevue, War, Imperial Hubris, The Good Soldiers, 3 Cups of Tea. Malcolm Gladwell's books.
- Movies & TV
- TV - Like documentaries, Frontline (PBS) and current affairs. Recently watched the whole series of Breaking Bad(loved it). Movies - Pretty much anything, ones that come to mind: Heat, Dirty harry, Restrepo, Crank, Transporter, Bourne series (Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum) & Blind side.
- Not overly into sport - If Australia is playing another country then I'll watch it. That said, swim a a few times a week and do the occasional open water swim race. Throw in the odd walk and maybe a visit to the gym for exercise.
- Other Interests
- Wasting time in bookstores, Socialising, cooking, BBQ' s and the occasional house improvement project.