- Last online:
- 02 Feb '17
Headline“Life's to short to go at the pace of the hare. Sometimes it's better to take the time to smell the roses (or coffee).”
Been told I am attractive, sexy, good looking bloke. Down to earth, getting back to nature, slow easy going pace of life. Smart ,quick witted, likes relaxed life. Exercises regularly, fit not fat. Likes weekends away, can cook, likes mexican and asian food.
Barracks for St Kilda. Likes all types of music. Can dance and enjoys evenings dining out.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||42 - 58 years old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 100km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Regularly|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy with themselves and their surroundings, will go on outings, dine and socialise, but also be happy to be just at home doing the things that need doing, or reading/TV/computer, or just spending quality time with the important things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Noisy, head banging stuff, rock and roll in my younger years. I guess I may have mellowed over the years, but there are still a few on the ipod.
- Anything well written, with a good storyline. Novels, eNews, magazines and the local paper all get read.
- Movies & TV
- Like a good story, humour and sometimes a bit of purpose to the movie.
- Played Football (Rugby League/Aussie Rules), cricket, and basketball moderately to badly in my younger years. Now seem to enjoy just being a spectator. Funny that, they tell me its a sign of age. I call it wisdom.
- Other Interests
- I used to work in IT, so electronics and computers get a mention. Woodwork, caring for domestic and farm animals, bike riding and walks for exercise get a mention too. As I find I have time on my hands (so to speak) I volunteer with Lifeline.