- Last online:
Headline“Hi there. I'm a successful self-employed businessman, lovely home in the inner city who enjoys good food, travel, and the arts. Looking for someone compatible.”
I have been living in the lively inner West for several years now. I'm six feet tall (in the old currency), reasonably fit, and a good sense of humour. My company takes up quite a bit of my time, but recently I have started to focus more on the finer things in life -- and on someone to share them with. I like dining, and wining, out, I'm a member of the Art Gallery of NSW, I take in the odd concert and enjoy a good movie. I have travelled around Australia and overseas quite frequently -- for business and, increasingly, for pleasure. I have been divorced for several years and have two fine children whom I see when they are not out and about. Looking for someone to share this with.
At a glance
|Age||67 years old||55 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
|Within 25km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||South European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Agnostic||Catholic, Agnostic, Other Christian, Atheist, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No templates, but you will probably be someone in her 50s or early 50s, presentable, outgoing and vivacious. You will take an intelligent interest in current affairs and the arts, enjoy a good laugh, and be prepared to take a punt on a guy like me.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Popular favourites -- Robbie Williams, Rowan Keating and went to the Rolling stones concert-- last saw them in 1965!!!. Plus some classics -- particularly like Mozart.
- Non fiction -- biographies, history, adventure and the occasional thriller -- enjoyed Patricia Cornwell's Death's Acre. Read the Financial Review and the Sydney Morning Herald daily.
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie-goer, member of the Palace movie club, but enjoy mainstream movies as well. Watch the odd SBS movie.
- Used to play Rugby -- still watch it. A bit of golf (don't ask my handicap) I love going fishing and spent time last year Barramundi fishing up in the Northern Terrority. Also enjoy the cricket. I was in Queenstown last year skiing with my daughter -- bit rusty, one must keep trying.
- Other Interests
- Stay as involved as possible with the busy social, sporting and educational lives of my twin children.