41, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineAdd to basket, continue to checkout.
I'm a straight-forward guy who's tried most things (sometimes twice) and am now quite settled - happily so. The only thing missing is that partner to share the happy life with.
I work hard and am a busy person. I would like a partner who is similar or can at least relate.
I've travelled quite a lot and enjoyed experiencing other cultures. I had a 12 year corporate career after training as an accountant, then spent 18 months building houses (career change experiment for which I have no regrets), and returned to the corporate world.
I have two gorgeous dogs and can just as happily spend a Friday evening taking them to the park then relaxing at home - as I can spend it dining/hanging out with friends. I rarely hit clubs these days and am pretty-much over having benders except on occasion. I like having active days on my weekends, now.
Outside of work I still enjoy a bit of DIY, exercising, going drinking and/or dining with friends, taking the dogs to the park or just getting out and about.
I have an off-beat sense of humour, not in a bad way, but I do like the inappropriate.
I strongly believe and apply the simple principle that you should treat people how you want to be treated, and am looking for a partner who knows what she wants in life and shares my simple view. I'd also like you to have opinions.
Anyone can enjoy the finer things in life. I'm more interested in someone who enjoys the simple pleasures, lives within their means, and doesn't seek happiness through the never-ending cycle of materialistic satisfaction.
I can spell and form grammatically correct sentences, too, most of the time.
Please don't send a kiss without a visible profile photo.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Business Owner
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 36 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- at most 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
An open & honest girl who plans for the future but also lives for the day. A partner to share the highs and face the lows with, and have some fun along the way. Not everything in life worth having is always easy, but we should make each-other's lives better by being together. Nerdiness optional :)
- JJJ or 101.7 - I'm a tragic for the 80's.
- Currently reading Conn Iggulden. I read a lot for work but when reading for pleasure I enjoy historical fiction, or sometimes autobiographies, biographies, philosophical, non-fiction or whatever.
- Movies & TV
- ABC and SBS have nearly everything I watch on free-to-air except for The Project and The Simpsons. I enjoy series' like Homeland, House of Cards, Archer, Game of Thrones, The Wire, West Wing, An Idiot Abroad.
- Snowboarding, running, weight training, kayaking, sailing, swimming. Not really into watching much sport, prefer to do something. I try to watch my Tigers NRL games and I enjoy getting to Swans games occasionally.
- Other Interests
- BBQ's, taking my dogs to the park, afternoon naps on weekends. Food, wine, coffee, and some travel (no complaints, but the trade-off when getting my dogs was losing the ability to travel on a whim). Picnics in parks (sounds almost as clichÃ© as "long walks on the beach at sunset").