- Last online:
- 17 Jan '17
Headline“Anything can grow from a bit of banter”
I guess first of all, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Somehow amongst the sea of people on RSVP you've got this far, so I guess my job is not to make this boring, so with that in mind, I'll keep it short.
Life is better when its shared. At the end of the day, that is why I'm here and hopefully you too.
Originally from the Gold Coast via Brisbane, Sydney, London and now back in Sydney. I work in Digital advertising and am fortunate enough to love the industry that I spend much of my time in.
Over the past five years I've done my fair share of travelling, taking 6 months off in 2011 culminating in the Inca Trail was probably my highlight but the more of the world you see, the more you want to see, so the appetite is definitely still there. The memories along the way tie in handily for my other interest in photography which I don't get enough time to do.
I like to cook and share it with others, good food and company is a great combination.
I'm smooth peanut butter over crunchy, beach over snow, chocolate over strawberry, pub over club. I believe that good things are worth effort and nothing worthwhile comes easy.
But that's just me... what about you? If you would like to know more, it would be nice to hear from you some time. Say hi maybe.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||24 - 33 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Other, Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideally you are optimistic and see the bright side of life. You are adventurous and playful, without being over the top. A killer smile always works as does a cute laugh. :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The Decemberists, The Black Keys, Air, Cake, Chromeo, Fanfarlo, Kings of Leon, Little Red, Newton Faulkner, Our Lady Peace, Phoenix, Powderfinger, Ray LaMontagne and more....
- A bit of a mix really. If I had to pick a single author - Bill Bryson, though am pretty loyal to Ken Follett based off his last three books.
- Movies & TV
- Depends on mood - comedy, thriller, the odd cheesy blockbuster. Always better with someone else :)
- Love a good game of golf + rugby league, swimming, jogging, etc. Mixed social sport is always good for some fun too.
- Other Interests
- I know my way around a kitchen pretty well.