DeliciousLife (was ForeverDreamer)
68, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineThis is hard to do! How do I impress you?
Perhaps with an intelligent comment, to show you that I am smart or with a dazzling smile, to show you that I feel attractive and confident or with a joke, to show you that I have a sense of humour? I'm a vibrant woman with a zest for life and find Internet profiles and photos don't really tell a full story. All of us are a lot more than just that.
Would you like to find out more about me?
At a glance
- 68 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Hispanic / Latino
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 33 to 37 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Property / Real Estate
- Senior Management
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 65 - 75 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm not looking for a husband but I'm looking to fall in love again and all the delicious feeling that go with it. Let's talk, laugh, eat, cuddle and stick by each other through good times and bad.
- I like the 60's, 70's, classical, latin, slow and sensuous music. I am originally from Uruguay so latin sounds are very close to my heart.
- Biographies and true stories of people that conquer amazing odds.
- Movies & TV
- I like good strong story lines as long as they are not full of senseless violence and gore.
- Love watching sport at top level, Wimbledon, Test cricket, Olympics and for me, walking. Not into any organized sport.
- Other Interests
- Family, cooking, playing board games like trivia, backgammon and poker (for fun only, not for money) renovating houses (I don't mind getting my hands dirty) traveling.