- Last online:
Headline“Music Promoter/Events Manager keen to share Quality Life with a Very Special Lady. "We can enjoy Live Theatre, create poetry & dance together under the stars.”
NZ Born Gentleman/Australian Arts Lover.
I am 6ft Tall/Masculine/ Outgoing & Confident.
Community Leader of Colour, Charm & Integrity.
I am spontaneous/sincere & well mannered.
Aries/Sociable/Goal orientated and not ego driven.
I have no addictions, Light Drinker only and allergic to smokers.
Non Judgemental/Passionate about Life.
"Kiss an angel good morning and let her know you think about her when you've gone.
Kiss an angel good morning and love her like the devil when you get back home.
In a Nutshell-two prev. relat. incl. 20 year Marriage & then a ten year Defacto with mother of four teenage children, not able to appreciate a strong male partner.
My five siblings know me as a neat dresser, an inspiring social leader, an easy-going sporty male (very versatile/adaptable & fearless in company), a positive english speaking gentleman with a cultured voice and exceptional "Waggers like Charm"
Graduate of a Media Academy/prof. Qual. Newsreader.
Trade Cert. Hotel Mgmt, Computer Programming & IQCA Public Interviewing.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||18 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||NSW|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||Other Islander||Indian, Mixed Race, Other, Hispanic / Latino, Asian, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Very Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Black||Dark Brown, Red, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Consulting, Customer Service / Call Centres, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Government, Accounting, Other, Financial Services, Healthcare / Medical, Construction, Property / Real Estate, Administration, Defence / Emergency Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Advertising / PR / Media, IT / Telecoms, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Sales / Marketing, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Legal, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Trades / Services|
|Religion||Other Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican, Agnostic, Other, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan|
What I'm looking for
"A good partner values Cultural Diversity. Devote much to "Building Community" Have managed host of businesses. * Radio Presenter, Prof. Researcher & Music Promoter. Uncomplicated/Creative & True of Heart/ex wife was Hawaiian. Attracted to fair/petite ladies of good Faith and confident spirit.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Compose Lyrics & Poetry. Promote Harmony Groups (Celtic Thunder), R &B/Soul (Aaron Neville/Seal), Jazz (James Morrison ) Christian (Casting Crowns), Rock n Roll & KD Lang etc. Delight to hear Woodwind (Flute), Saxophone/ clarinet, Flamenco Guitar. My Theme Song- "GOOD VIBRATIONS"
- Read Shakespeare/ Classic English Works & the Bible. Enjoy Sports Almanacs, Our Leaders Auto Biographies/Self Improvement/Various Philosophies. Never Read Paperbacks except Peter Arnett (Ngai Tahu Leader/Journalist), Works of Robbie Burns/Banjo Paterson. Produce Doco.Type Programs & Comedy.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite Actors (Gene Hackman, Clint Eastwood, Sally Field, Wil Smith,Michael Caine, Al Pacino & Meryl Streep). Enjoy Thrillers/Suspense, Comedies & Musical Type films (Chaplin, Al Jolson, Col Porter Story). Fav. Modern Movies: Gran Torino, Mrs Doubtfire, Kings Speech. Movie Buff.
- Supervised Teams of Volunteers at Olympic Park/Sydney 2000 Summer Olympic Games. Talented Field Organiser and passion for Team Sports. I have a Passion for Rugby Union, Soccer/Hockey, Motor Racing and the Olympics. Favourite Teams: AllBlacks, Crusaders, Baggy Greens Test Cricket, Team NZ/Yachting
- Other Interests
- Organiser of Music/Sports & Cultural Events. Ngai Tahu Maori Association/Love Horses/Big Cats. Enjoy Ocean Cruises/Yachting, Maritime Museums/LiveTheatre. Have Travel & Culture in my blood. Keen to develop best Relat. of my Life but DeF., No Thanks!