"Music Promoter seeks Quality Partner."
NZ Born Gentleman/Australian Arts Lover.
I am 6ft Tall/Masculine/Fit & Confident.
Talented Promoter/Events Manager.
I am an Accomplished Team person with immense Colour, Charisma & Integrity.
Prefer Lady of Fair Complexion/Petite figure, The eyes definitely have it/Like Spontaneity & Sincerity most in a partner.
*Both parents were Anglican while I support the Baptist Church.
Aries/April Ten, Sociable/Goal orientated and not ego driven.
A gifted/creative Left Hander.
*A New Partner is an ideal opportunity to invest for the future.
Keen to spoil a very Special Lady.
At a glance
|Summary||radiorob's details||radiorob's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||18 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average, Very Private, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Black||Dark Brown, Light Brown, Red, Blonde|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Islander||Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, North European, Hispanic / Latino, Other, Asian, South European, Indian|
|Religion||Other Christian||Agnostic, Catholic, Other, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, Vegan, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, High School, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Retired, Sales / Marketing, Consulting, Accounting, Construction, Property / Real Estate, Legal, Customer Service / Call Centres, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Financial Services, Government, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Defence / Emergency Services, Trades / Services, HR/Employment / Training, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Other, Advertising / PR / Media, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Administration, Healthcare / Medical, IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
"A good partner values Cultural Diversity & an Open Outlook to learning" Have devoted much to "Building Community" managing host of businesses until sea change to become Radio Presenter, Prof. Researcher & Music Promoter. "Let the Good Times Roll" *I am a very easy going person/uncomplicated
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Specialise in Composing Lyrics & Poetry. Promote Harmony Groups (Celtic Thunder), R &B/Soul (Aaron Neville/Seal), Jazz (James Morrison ) christian (Casting Crowns), KD Lang, Annie Lennox & many more. Delight to hear Woodwind (Flute), Saxophone/ clarinet, Flamenco Guitar.
- Read Shakespeare/ Classic English Works & the Bible. Enjoy Sports Almanacs, Our Leaders Auto Biographies/Self Improvement/Various Philosophies. Never Read Paperbacks except Peter Arnett (Ngai Tahu Leader/Journalist), Works of Robbie Burns/Banjo Paterson. Produce Doco.Type Programs & Comedy.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite Actors (Gene Hackman, Clint Eastwood, Sally Field, Wil Smith,Michael Caine, Al Pacino & Meryl Streep). Enjoy Thrillers/Suspense, Comedies & Musical Type films (Chaplin, Al Jolson, Col Porter Story). Fav. Modern Movies: Gran Torino, Mrs Doubtfire, Kings Speech. Movie Buff
- Team Sports Lover/Team Leader in mgmt of volunteers for Spectator Services 2000 Summer Olympic Games at Sydney's Olympic Park and also Seb. Coe's London Olympics in 2012/Rio De Janeiro here I come. Born & Educated at Christchurch NZ I am a rabid Crusaders/AllBlacks/Blackcaps/Jim Richards Fan.
- Other Interests
- Organiser of Music/Sports & Cultural Events. Ngai Tahu Maori Association/Love Horses/Big Cats. Enjoy Ocean Cruises/Yachting, Maritime Museums/LiveTheatre. Have Travel & Culture in my blood.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if radiorob is online now.
- Get to know radiorob safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: