NeutralbayChris (was KirribilliChristian)
- Last online:
- 23 Jan '17
Headline“Never judge a book by its cover, never judge someone by there age or by how they look. The most unlikely person could surprise you.Personality is more important”
Hello my name's Christian but you can call me Chris. I've been in mining/marketing for years. I'm currently a sales executive for a company that hosts conferences on topics that affect the work place e.g Injury Prevention and Workers Compensation and HR Metrics and Analytics, Social Media in Government. I believe family and friends are the most important things in life. I am the best person at giving advice. I can be funny and silly when I want to be but I also do have a lot of maturity, depth and life experience behind me. I have travelled through Europe (11 countries in Europe), America, Canada, New Zealand (I did bungee jumping and sky diving when I was in New Zealand) and have seen a lot of Australia outside of Sydney. So I guess you could say I've made the most of life and done as much as I can so far. I think life is all about making the most out of life and achieving as much as you can and doing what makes you happy. I'm a very positive person and i'm a lot of fun to be around. I recently bought a mortgage and a car so life is going great for me. I'm Fijian, English, Irish, German and Australian. I was born in Australia and I grew up in Sydney. Yes i would like a relationship but I'm happy with friendship as well. Its always good to focus on getting to know people before anything else. Sport and music mean a lot to me and are a big part of my life. I am into fitness as well. I like to joke and use sarcasm sometimes. I mean you don't want to be serious all the time. In my spare time i play tennis four times a week, i play in two competitions, i read, spend time with my family, go to live footy matches. and when i have time watch television lol.
At a glance
|Age||28 years old||18 - 28 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal woman is a woman that's not shallow and that is intellectual but also that can be funny when she wants to be. But I'm here to meet new people and make new friends and if something develops then great but if not then it's all good. Someone that actually reads my profile haha
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jay Z, Basshunter, Pitbull, ludacris, Evanescence System of a down, Marilyn manson, Linkin Park, The Fray, Eminem, 50 cent, Rap, Hip Hop, Cold Play, Rock, heavy metal, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Ministry of sound, Hardwell, AC/DC, Vanessa Carlton. Music is a huge part of my life.
- Geology books, Marketing books. Educational books. Art of War.
- Movies & TV
- Dexter, Supernatural, Underbelly, Lord of the rings, The Hobbit, Step up, Taken, the fast and the furious, X factor, Home and Away, Wolverine, The Chronicles of Riddick, Person of interest, The Green Arrow, Smallville, The vampire diaries.
- I love National rugby league (NRL), i play touch footy and tennis.
- Other Interests
- Catching up with friends, Reading, learning new things, work, traveling, meeting new people, writing. Going to the pub with friends sometimes to just relax and chill out. When I'm bored on a Sunday and have time I will play playstation 3 and I can cook toast haha. I like going out for dinners.