- Last online:
- 03 Feb '16
start2016 (was start2012)
Headline“What someone special to share the good things in life with Eating out Red wine Sailing and many more activities”
I am a glass half full type of person. Life is good and am looking to share it with someone. No real dramas or baggage in life. Love a good joke and laugh.
I would say that I am very easygoing and am looking for the same. Socializing with friends at a resturant or at home for a BBQ. Anything this fine city and surrounds has to offer I would be interested in.
I would classify myself as a good conversationalist, thoughtful and easy to get along with.
Also would classify myself as 'family orientated guy.
There is more to me than a profile and picture so if you think you like what you see give me a call.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone with similar interest who is looking for a long-term relationship Kids are welcome as i believe they make life worth living lots of fun times etc Everyone you meet always has something new to bring into every friendship.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pink Floyd Most from the 70s, 80s, 90s, Generaly with listen to any mainstream music
- Prefer Non-fiction as I enjoy being able to totally immerse myself in a great story
- Movies & TV
- Prefer a good movie to just watching TV for the sake of it. Really enjoy Drama and some Action movies.
- Sailing, Canoeing, most water sports Willing to try anything new
- Other Interests
- Well hopefully someone special can broaden my horizons here.I have a very close circle of friends that I enjoy socialising with regularly. Going out to a great restaurant, listening to a good band or concert, a picnic or just chilling at home sharing great wine and conversation.