- Last online:
- 07 Feb '16
Headline“Looking for my soul mate”
Sydney dweller from the beginning. Australian/EU dual citizen though.
Fun loving. I expect life to be a cake walk, somewhat naively snd endeavour to enjoy it all.
Looking for more than a friend.
Like to enjoy ALL the good things life has to offer, which are better when shared. That is why I'm here and you too most likely.
Life's a beach.
Your beautiful and nordic/norse/european looking but warm hearted and kind.
You could be a bit of a nympho. Would be understandable with your good looks. Fortunately you have a sense of humour too and don't take things too seriously.
Would love to do interstellar travelling someday. I know its not technologically possible yet. Most people go to the usual places. Would be nice to go somewhere different. Maybe you could come too. Just kidding.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||18 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'6/167 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Eye colour||Brown||Green, Blue|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Religion||Other Christian||Catholic, Atheist, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Woman for a relationship
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Katie Perry, Blondie, Kylie, Kim Wild (I like 'You Came'), Taio Cruz, David Guetta, Sash. Favourite song is probably 'Touch Me' by Sam Fox.
- Niall Fergusson books. 'How Not to Die'. Karma Sutra. Self Improvement books. Mao's 'Little Red Book' and 'Mein Kampf' just kidding on the last two. Health books. Things on investing. Astrology (Chinese and Western)
- Movies & TV
- Action movies, thrillers, sci fi. James Bond films. 'New Money', CNN, Fox News, Bloomberg, Joel Osteen, 'The 100'. 'How Did You Get So Rich?'. 'Supergirl'. 'Mad Money'. 'Gold Rush Alaska'.
- Swimming, running, snooker, fishing, walking, bowling, gym.
- Other Interests
- Beaches, travel (think eg Bora Bora, Venice), restaurants, movies, art, massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, astronomy, health, psychology, political science, meditation, cooking, herbal medicine, business, interstellar travel, european cars, NLP, last but not least 'Victoria Secret'