Professional animal lover.
I'm definitely an extrovert with a cheeky sense of humour who enjoys intelligent conversation.
I've moved onto my 2nd degree - Veterinary Science, because real doctors treat more than one species. I am ambitious and have plans to specialise in small-animal surgery when I graduate.
I know the difference between Tolkien and Tolstoy, I can reverse park in under 5 seconds (ok, maybe 7 seconds), and I enjoy camping.
Other interests include, but are not limited to; strong coffee, TED videos, political satire, sailing, conversations that last until 4am, YouTube cat videos, rainy days under a blanket, dopamine, Vietnamese food, scented candles, dogs wearing clothes, French champagne, motorbikes, and being immersed in different cultures.
Traits that I value in a potential partner include witty humour, chivalry and good manners, and a fondness of children and animals. Bonus points if you read a lot, enjoy documentaries, or if you can pull off a suit like Don Draper.
At a glance
|Summary||whitewolf's details||whitewolf's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who matches me on an intellectual level. I'd love to meet someone who is compassionate, affectionate, optimistic, and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Dry wit is appreciated.
- Male, for a relationship
- Sigur Ross, Coldplay, Crowded House, Mumford & Sons, Josh Pyke, Jose Gonzalez, and I really enjoy a bit of old-school jazz.
- A few favourites include; A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Help, The Kite Runner, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary.
- Movies & TV
- Particularly enjoy watching Q&A, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and House of Cards.
- At the moment I'm loving long distance swimming. I grew up playing high level waterpolo so I have a fierce competitive streak. I like attending AFL games to watch the Swans.
- Other Interests
- I've already listed interested above, so here I'll list some dislikes: Walking down escalators when they're broken, applying doona covers to doonas, Tony Abbott, people who don't like animals, smoking, and social injustice.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if whitewolf is online now.
- Get to know whitewolf safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Sep '15