- Last online:
- 31 May '16
Headline“Scholarly, Romantic and Adventurous!”
Honest, intelligent, passionate, patient and trustworthy man. Well educated with PhD in economics. Left leaning political views and outlook. A mix of seriousness and playfulness. Plenty of physical energy. Enjoys the great outdoors, travel, cycling, tennis and bush walking. Loves to travel in foreign lands and get off the beaten track using any means of transport. Cycled southern Europe once and had great adventures along the way. Ready to go again...Passionate about the environment, most foods, music, international political economy, modern European history, and France (can speak & read basic French). Known to dip into mind teasing philosophy from time to time. Enjoys a drink or two and good live concert (classical or rock). Can recall many lyrics & melodies from the best bands and has been called a whistling, talking juke box by his sister! Searching for a lady with similar values, tastes and spirit of adventure.
At a glance
|Age||56 years old||45 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Asian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Eye colour||Blue||Blue, Green, Hazel, Black, Brown, Grey|
|Hair colour||Grey||Black, Dark Brown, Blonde, Auburn|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Sales / Marketing, Property / Real Estate, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Accounting, Government, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Legal, Financial Services|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Senior Management, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive|
|Religion||Agnostic||Anglican, Atheist, Agnostic, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Vivacious, passionate, physically fit, honest and mostly sensible. An intelligent, open minded woman who can share a joke and a drink and converse easily. A romantic at heart who likes good company, food, outdoor activities, real live music and has a certain 'savoir faire'.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- J'adore la musique : Amy Winehouse, Neil Young, John Lennon, JJ Cale, David Bowey, Bob Marley, Rodriguez, UB40, Fine Young Cannibals, Ry Cooder, Peter Gabriel, Santana, INXS, Pink Floyd, Rod Stewart; Rolling Stones. Classical: Beethoven; Mozart; Tchaikovsky; Grieg; Chopin; Brahms...the list goes on
- Anything from serious philosophy to fantasy including Harry Potter. 19C writers include Dickens, Dostoevsky, Twain and French short story specialist Guy Maupassant.
- Movies & TV
- The Dress Maker; Locke; Leviathan, The Imitation Game, Big Eyes, My Old Lady, Salgado Salt of the Earth, Doctor Who fan (since 1966!) Black Books; Father Ted; Life on Mars...
- I love to play competitive/social tennis and enjoy the freedom of cycling, sailing, skiing & surfing.
- Other Interests
- Reading; gardening; bush walking; comfortable camping and cooking. Handy around the house & kitchen; I do love a roast lamb dinner & enjoy a backyard BBQ. When motivated by hunger and cold I bake a yummie lasagne or mousaka, accompanied by a fresh green salad of course!