- Last online:
- 15 Apr '15
Headline“Laughter, Adventure and Sunshine”
I love the outdoors, either getting away for the weekend or a quick picnic in the bush. I get down to the beach whenever I can. I like to people watch and have brunch on the weekends, get out of the city for a drive or road trip and go camping and hiking.
I love adventure and any thing that gets the heart racing, always up for something new. I've done a fair bit of traveling but there is always more to see. Some of the most amazing and inspiring people I have met has been while traveling.
I love cooking but its a lot more fun when there is someone else to cook for. I generally try to eat very healthy, I'm studying nutrition and hope to start working in the industry once I'm finished, for now I have a good solid job that keeps me busy.
If you want to know anything else then ask me!
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||27 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||WA|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows how to have a laugh and makes the most of a situation.Someone who is outgoing and likes the outdoors, is up for little adventures and happy to try new things. Someone settled in life, honest and reliable.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Some of my favourite bands are The Used, Audioslave, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Angus and Julia Stone, jack Johnson, Mumford and Sons,, Matt Corby ... really I will listen to anything other than dance and rap
- I like to read and usually have a book on the go. At the moment its Marching Powder and next in line is the Bear Grylls biography.
- Movies & TV
- I like watching movies on lazy days. Comedy, Thriller, Action. The occasional Rom com and I do like horrors, nerdy i know!! haha
- AFL, rock climbing, water sports, gym
- Other Interests
- Beach, outdoors, camping, traveling, cooking, brunch, rock climbing, adventures, Health and fitness, learning (I'm always studying something whether it be business or hypnotherapy)