- Last online:
- 25 May '17
Headline“<insert awesome, eye catching, headline here!>”
Life is something to be enjoyed and I try to not be too serious with it all of the time; we all have our moments when we need to be serious however let's have fun and enjoy all of the other moments! I've got a cheeky sense of humour and a great sense of adventure for when the time is right.
I enjoy being active and play sport most weekends; after being couped up in an office all week I believe that it's important to get outside and enjoy yourself. Sometimes, for me, that will involve a weekend trip away to somewhere new or hosting a BBQ for friends - I could not live without my BBQ and enjoy cooking the odd meal for friends and family.
Like everyone else on this site, I've completed a lot of travel and enjoy learning about different cultures and ways of doing things. I hope to complete a lot more travel over the coming years hopefully with a travelling companion.
I've reached a stage in my life now where it would be ideal to meet the right girl and settle down; and when the time is right maybe even start a family.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||25 - 35 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An easy-going girl who is kind, social, and happy; she shares similar interests and enjoys travelling but not always via 5 star luxury. Active, maybe even competitive, and likes to get outside and enjoy life; someone who is at the same stage in their life as I am in mine.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Varied taste; anything from hard rock right down to classical (when the mood strikes); I'm mainly into the various degrees of rock though with bands like Faith No More, Audioslave, Sound Garden, Guns & Roses, Skid Row
- Who has free time anymore?! I love to read when I can and will be found reading anything from autobiographies to fiction/science fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Usual Suspects, The Godfather, Forgetting Sarah Marshall - way too many to list! Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead.
- I love sport, both playing and watching. I can find something in most sports that I will like; I play the occasional game of tennis and golf though I grew up playing cricket, rugby league and rugby so those three would be my main sporting passions.