36, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
Headline'please God let me meet someone normal... who's cute and cheeky ;-)'
I Love to live life!
I work hard but relax more... I'm my down time I'm at the beach, being active, practicing yoga, and hanging out with friends at a cool bar or cafe.
My background is an intensive care nurse, although now I work with clinicians to improve their workplace culture - working in the health industry I tend to be a little passionate about all things health!
Now studying psychology.
one of my goals is to visit 50 countries - I'm half way there... and looking to travel more soon.
I guess friends would describe me as... Fun, outgoing, intelligent, organised, straight shooter, witty, Confident, adventerious... Prob
I hope you want to hear more :-)
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 32 - 44 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian
What I'm looking for
A man passionate about living life to the full, making their life count! Active, adventurous, christian vales and someone who wants children someday. I love living in Sydney, so if u live else where and wouldn't concider a move prob best to leave it at a hello.
- Florence the machine, Adele, Regina, powder finger, the kooks, thirsty merc... Loads... Loving triple J.
- Fiction and non- fiction.... I love to read.
- Movies & TV
- loads of stuff on Netflix , private practice, big bang, comedy festivals, crime shows.
- Yoga, spin, sea runs, bush walking,bike riding ... anything active and even better if it's outdoors.