34, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '18
HeadlineAlways smiling and laughing ...
I'm a friendly and cheerful person who loves to laugh. I tend to see the glass as being half full and enjoy making the most of opportunities. I believe in honesty, respect and good manners. I feel that treating people as you wish to be treated is a lesson to live by.
I love to hang out with friends, eat good food, play hockey and the piano, go waterskiing and disappear into a good book.
My friends and family are tremendously important to me. I love spending time with them, whether it's going out for dinner, going on a picnic, watching a movie, camping or hitting the dance floor. I have three nephews, who I absolutely adore. They make for lots of fun adventures!
I'm a primary school teacher. My job certainly has its moments (as all jobs do!) but I couldn't imagine doing anything else. The things they say keep me entertained!
I grew up in the Hills district and am now living by the beach, which I'm loving. I lived in Germany for a year and enjoyed exploring Europe. I have been back to visit friends a few times, travelled to Vietnam and Cambodia, and went on a cruise last year.
I enjoy meeting new people and hope to find someone I really connect with. Thank you for visiting and I wish you all the very best in your search.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who knows how to ask questions and is genuinely interesting in getting to know me.
- I'm passionate about my music! I enjoy listening to rock, jazz, classical, pop, musicals and anything you can sing along to.
- I love finding a good book that you can't get your head out of!
- I enjoy playing hockey, running and going waterskiing. I recently discovered how amazing snorkelling is and am keen to do it more often. I enjoy going to the cricket and experiencing the thrill of State of Origin games! A friend took me to a few AFL games last year and I enjoyed that too.