#WeCould .... set the night to music.... "We are every day angels, be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way" - Jewel Kilcher
I'm an agnostic bordering on atheist, 33 year old Ryde area local. I vote for anyone except the coalition, my beliefs (in this order) are in my family, my friends, equality for everyone including advocacy for the disabled (through personal experience), honesty, communicating openly, music (the best songs have the best hidden messages in their lyrics) and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. My biggest flaw would probably be that I tend to correct other people's grammar (mainly on social media).
I have more physical barriers to life than others due to the hand that was dealt to me, but who doesn't these days?
Respect of views, opinions and limits in all aspects of life are as important as individuals having them. Respect my opinions and limits and I will do the same for you.
Trust is very important to me as without it, even the most basic of relationships (including friendships) don't work. Egos, inequality in relationships and general BS prove only how bad someone is for you, not how good they are. "War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left!"
What you get is what you see with me and I'm looking for someone the same, preferably within 20km of the Ryde area. If you have a hidden agenda, you're best moving on to the next profile.
The difference between arrogance and assertiveness is knowing when you're wrong and admitting it. Those who lie, cheat and deceive their way through any aspect of life have some bad karma heading their way (I probably would make a bad politician).
This is me in a nutshell - I express myself in multiple ways. I'm not on here much, but get daily RSVP e-mails and respond within a few days to ALL kisses. If like what you see, take a chance on me. Limited Edition EightyG v.1981. Sorry, no steak knives on offer.
At a glance
|Summary||EightyG's details||EightyG's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Large-ish, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Open-minded, single, DOB 82-89, can tolerate a Sea Eagles tragic, witty, Communicative and NO BS. If you live between Glebe (E) & Westmead (W) and Manly / Hornsby (N) - Chullora (S) and I sound too good to be true, send me a kiss and I will hopefully prove that I am in fact, a real human.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- is life. Life without music is a life half lived, if at all. When I have something on my mind, I have been known to write lyrics as expression. I therefore listen for messages within lyrics in songs. I will listen to anything with lyrical integrity that doesn't involve screaming into a microphone.
- Currently Reading: You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson through a brother's eyes by Jermaine Jackson. Also have Schindler's Ark and Searching for Schindler in the "to read" pile. Haven't deliberately read fiction in over 20 years (unless news articles where politicians claim to tell the truth count).
- Movies & TV
- TV: X Factor, MKR, Seth Macfarlane & Matt Groening, The Good Wife, HIMYM, TBBT, Home & Away, The Shark Tank, Sunday Night, 60 minutes or crime shows (real or fictionalised). Movies: Raise Your Voice, Mr. Holland's Opus, horror, action or music themed. I will watch anything that isn't Potter / LoTR
- NRL (Sea Eagles fanatic who goes to all home games, but will also watch Wests Tigers on TV), Rugby Union (Sporadic interest in All Blacks & Wallabies), Wheelchair Rugby (due to previous employment with the national peak body) and sometimes cricket. Much more of a spectator than a participant.
- Other Interests
- Love Dogs & Cats, Live concerts, pubs, amateur philosophy (both sober and not so sober)... I'm one of probably 50 people in Australia who prefers Blackberry Classic as a phone, Windows 7 as an OS and only owns an iPod as it's the only portable device that will hold my whole music collection.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if EightyG is online now.
- Get to know EightyG safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: