"We are everyday angels. Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way" - Jewel Kilcher, c. 1995 (Sensitive, taken from Pieces Of You).
I'm an agnostic bordering on atheist, 33 year old Ryde area local. I vote for anyone except the coalition, my beliefs (in this order) are in my family, my friends, equality for everyone regardless of abilities (advocacy for the disabled through personal experience), honesty, communicating openly, music (I will listen to anything, but sorry, death metal is NOISE not music) and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. My biggest flaw would probably be that I tend to correct other people's grammar excessively (even on here).
I have more physical barriers to life than others due to the hand that was dealt to me, but who doesn't these days?
Respect of views, opinions and limits in all aspects of life are as important as individuals having them. Respect my opinions and limits and I will do the same for you.
Trust is very important to me as without it, even the most basic of relationships (including friendships) don't work. Egos, inequality in relationships and general BS prove only how bad someone is for you, not how good they are. "War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left!"
What you get is what you see with me and I'm looking for someone the same, preferably within 20km of the Ryde area. If you have a hidden agenda, you're best moving on to the next profile.
The difference between arrogance and assertiveness is knowing when you're wrong and admitting it. Those who lie, cheat and deceive their way through any aspect of life have some bad karma heading their way (I probably would make a bad politician).
This is me in a nutshell - I express myself in multiple ways. I'm not on here much, but get daily RSVP e-mails and respond within a few days to ALL kisses. If like what you see, take a chance on me. Limited Edition EightyG v.1981. Sorry, no steak knives on offer.
At a glance
|Summary||EightyG's details||EightyG's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Large-ish, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Single female, DOB in the 1980s (82 onwards) who can tolerate a Sea Eagles tragic, who is Genuine, Compassionate, Communicative and NO BS, located from Glebe to Blacktown (W) and Hornsby to Strathfield (S). Religion is not important to me, but I respect your beliefs if it is important to you.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- is life. Life without music is a life half lived, if at all. When I have something on my mind, I have been known to write lyrics as expression. Sorry, electronica and death metal are noise, not music. I'll listen to anything else.
- Schindler's Ark / Any Biographies or Autobiographies (see also Movies / TV section).
- Movies & TV
- TV: X Factor, MKR, Elementary, Seth Macfarlane & Matt Groening, The Good Wife, HIMYM, TBBT, Glee, Home & Away, The Shark Tank, Sunday Night & 60 Minutes Movies: Raise Your Voice, Mr. Holland's Opus, all music themed or biopic / biographical movies. Basically anything that is NOT LoTR or Potter.
- NRL (Sea Eagles fanatic), whichever team either the Melbourne Storm or the Canterbury Bulldogs are playing against (unless they're playing each other), Rugby Union (Wallabies & AB's), Wheelchair Rugby. Much more of a spectator than a participant.
- Other Interests
- Live concerts, pubs, philosophising (both sober and not so sober)... I have strong views on technological devices (mostly Anti-Apple), but know when to keep them to myself. Give me a Windows 7 machine over a mac any day and a QWERTY Blackberry over any "phone" that comprises only of a touch screen.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if EightyG is online now.
- Get to know EightyG safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: