- Last online:
Headline“Is it now socially acceptable to meet people online?”
Or will we need to come up with a story about how we met...
Thought I would give this a try because I'm over the pub scene and heard this is a good way to meet people.
Some things I like are:
- Travel (I just spent 4 months walking around Europe and can't wait to go back. I often travel through south east asia and the States as well. I moved around a lot as a kid and hope never to lose the travel bug).
- Cooking (a night in with a bottle of wine and trying to battle through an overly complex recipe is just as much fun as trying a new restaurant).
- Sport (playing tennis, soccer and basketball: watching afl, union and league).
- Exploring new things (places, challenges, etc)
Things I don't like:
- People that lack common courtesy.
- People that don't wave thank you in the car if you let them merge in front of you.
- oddly enough... chocolate, I don't mind a few pieces but you'll have to finish most of a block...
An odd thing about me... I went to 8 primary schools across 3 countries.
If any of this sounds like we might get along, it would be great to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||24 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Would be great to meet someone who is honest, able to hold a decent conversation and wants to get the most out of life. Would also be good to find someone who is up for a challenge so we can get the best out of each other.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Anything except rap and heavy metal. Some favourites are U2, Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Phoenix and every now and then some old school motown. Triple J is my radio station of choice if I'm on the road.
- Non-fiction only. I'm not a huge reader but normally get through a book or two a month. I just finished 1421, The Year China Discovered the World (great book, worth a read).
- Movies & TV
- Love a good movie and have a few guilty pleasures on the TV (Survivor, Dexter, Entourage, Californication, Big Bang, and Breaking Bad)
- I play soccer, basketball and tennis. I also try to get to the gym a few times a week as well. I like to watch rugby (union that is) and afl but much rather at the stadium/ground rather than at home or in a pub. I grew up in the states so I also try and catch ncaa hoops.
- Other Interests
- Travel, whether it taking off for a weekend up/down the coast or a long adventure to another country. I'm planning on taking a photography course soon as well. I consider myself a decent photographer but I'm sure I'm doing a lot of things wrong and would be great to be better.