- Last online:
- 27 Sep '16
Headline“Introduce yourself :)”
Travelling is one of my favourite things to do therefore I was extremely lucky to be born the daughter of a pilot. I've been to quite a few places but there are still many more on my list.
I'm studying full time and doing a double major of Performance Drama and Psychology.
I've been living in Sydney for a little while now after moving from Brisbane and before that California. Loving everything that Sydney has to offer so far but could always use recommendations!
I don't know what else to say but I imagine you're thoroughly bored by now but if you've made it this far, I thank you for reading.
At a glance
|Age||23 years old||21 - 25 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, Some college, High School, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm not looking for anyone in particular. But for me to get along with anyone, they have to have a sense of humour and be able to hold an intelligent conversation.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm pretty happy listening to anything, or at least I'll give it a chance.
- Books by Lisa Gardner & Chris Mooney. Sadly though those have been replaced by my psychology textbooks and the ever entertaining Statistics manuals. I promise its just as fun as it sounds.
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, The Guardian, Scrubs, Pushing Daisies, The Fall, Blue Bloods, Shameless and many more...
- Previously my immediate answer would be rowing, but since my amateur rowing career was cut short by 3 reconstructions, I'm just happy to be doing anything at the moment. Other than that, NRL, Baseball and swimming rank pretty high.
- Other Interests
- I love having a good time, heading to the beach, going out with friends and just enjoying pretty much anything I try. Still need to find some good restaurants here in Sydney though. Recommendations please?