Bluewater99 (was Synchronicity21)
64, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineOpen to possibilities. Life lesson learned.... life is too short
I would love to meet someone who also has a young outlook to life and is open in thought and attitude. I don¿t really have expectations, just a man who is natural, kind, honest, smart, funny and open-minded and we¿ll take it from there !
I am looking for someone happy and confident in themselves, maybe interested in the arts, film and theatre but happy to do that stuff on my own.
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||59 - 69 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
kind, honest, easy to have everyday conversations with, have each other's back, talk things through. Real. Can laugh at the world together.
- Many genres Love rock and soul .... Sam Smith, Adele, Springsteen, Van M, greats like Jackson Browne, Queen, Bowie, Lou Reed, Otis and Jimmy Webb.l love going to shows - recently went to see Dragon which was hilarious. Nothing better than getting lost in the music and 80's memories flooding back!
- Happy to browse bookshops, fiction, autobios, thrillers, design, art/design/photography
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie goer, Dendy and Verona indie to mainstream and Euro film festivals. Loved Lion, Truth, Eye in the sky. TV is mainly Stan and netflix series Love Luther, Billions,The Bridge, The Fall, The tunnel. also enjoy design programs and documentaries.
- dance, sailing, walking, wandering and exploring
- Other Interests
- family and friends first, painting, theatre, Dance and dancing, travel and architecture, at the beach and getting lost in a good book, browsing galleries, interior design, local and country markets, trivia, live music and shows.