DustyCat (was Synchronicity21)
64, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 28 Aug '17
HeadlineCommunication is everything for any relationship to work, and whats important to me is attraction, connection and respect
Life Lesson learned; Life is too short and I would love to enjoy this time with someone fun to be with and young at heart, and who is honest, kind and has integrity.
I enjoy Sydney and all it offers... the ocean, markets, galleries, live music and festivals.
I'm looking for someone happy and confident in themselves, maybe interested in the arts, but happy to do that stuff on my own, a good conversationalist, and someone who is open and generous in spirit.
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||59 - 69 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
He will be loving, kind, honest, everyday conversations, have each other's back, talk things through. Real. Watch movies/shows/art/the ocean and the stars together....Can laugh at the world together..You know....really nice!
- Many genres Love rock and soul .... Sam Smith, Adele, Springsteen, Van M, greats like Jackson Browne, Queen, Bowie, Lou Reed, Otis and Jimmy Webb.l love going to shows - recently went to see Dragon which was hilarious. Nothing better than getting lost in the music and 80's memories flooding back!
- Happy to browse bookshops, fiction, autobios, thrillers, design, art/design/photography
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie goer, indie to mainstream and Euro film festivals. Loved Lion, Truth, Eye in the sky. TV is mainly Stan and netflix series Love Luther, Billions,The Bridge, The Fall, The tunnel. also enjoy design programs and documentaries.
- dance, sailing, walking, wandering and exploring
- Other Interests
- family and friends first, painting, theatre, Dance and dancing, travel and architecture, at the beach and getting lost in a good book, browsing galleries, interior design, local and country markets, trivia, live music and shows.