- Last online:
- 31 May '16
MonsieurMacaron (was Jezza155)
Headline“"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." Mark Twain. Did I catch your attention? if so, look me up :)”
Reasonably smart, trying to avoid clichés, fun and social. loves studying and talking about History, Politics.. and of course, good Humour!!, Guilty as charged of being an avid amateur cook & food critic.. and I have been known to indulge in some long Cinematic or DVD sessions!!
I like to see beyond the surface and enjoy life try new thing and see the world differently. Open to change and welcoming of difference and contrast.
change order here. Honesty to me is very important.. I love to walk and talk and get to know someone.. and really want to build a relationship on good communication
There's so much more to me, so you want to get to know me more, i would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||23 years old||18 - 28 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||Within 250km of his|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'1/154 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Indian, Aboriginal / TSI, Hispanic / Latino, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Black / African, Mixed Race, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who knows when to be fun and when to be serious, intelligence is preferred but not required, beauty is appreciated :)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- From Classical to modern and Pop.
- History, Politics, Economics, Law, Mark Twain, Niall Ferguson,Jeremy Clarkson, Conan Doyle and any other good authors.
- Movies & TV
- Sci-fi(doctor who, Star trek, Star wars, most Sci-fi), , Action, History, Science, Entertainment and Comedy.
- AFL,Cricket(Play), Rugby Union and League.
- Other Interests
- Gaming, travel, Cars and Taekwondo (As a martial art and for self-improvement but not as a sport), Gardening, Environmental Issues, Bush regeneration, conservation/ Native species