37, Male, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 28 Nov '17
HeadlineI'd love to make you laugh!
Ok my turn,... If/when I get the chance to chill out with someone special, they know what I'm thinking,... pretty much about everything... as I've been told (and i know myself) that I'm an open book and quite clear on my thoughts and intentions. I also know how to be creative/spontaneous, thou it comes out mostly when I'm with people I'm relaxed with.
I have my own electrical business which keeps me very busy and can be a little stressful at times, but it's pretty awesome at the same time.
Like everyone else, i like having fun... who doesn't? after all it is "fun"
I have travelled a lot, and I mean A LOT. Im actually not planning on any more trips as i'd rather settle down, but I've said that before and then travelled again. So I'm not saying never. Just done it enough for now.
Im after a girl/lady to have a grouse time with! who wants to be mates with, best mates in fact. If your in here, thats awesome. Who knows? I don't know, but if you are then awesome!
Im looking for someone who is a good communicator (as a partner), not just in general, is driven by her goals, and honest. I really want a girl who isn't just "fun" but fun to talk too, and about everything, the serious and the silly topics.
Don't know if that helps, but its me!
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 22 - 31 years old
- Within 75km
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other religion
What I'm looking for
I'm after a great girl to enjoy life with, laziness is quite unattractive. I would love to be in a relationship with someone who is driven and organized in their life. Equality is the goal here. MOST IMPRORTANTLY best mates!
- I like listening to it! I like playing it! I like singing it and singing along to it! I like watching it live! I like music.
- Little unhappy about how much I read. Sorry, I know ill be honest, I don't sad much at all.
- Movies & TV
- How I met your mother. Big Bang Theory. The Departed. The black Donnelley's (why did they have to can that???!!!) Beerfest, Back to the future, Young guns 1 and 2 (don't know which ones better),
- FIFA World cup, AFL. These are my 2 most eagerly watched sports. I also love playing them. Ive played indoor soccer and Footy pretty much my whole life. I guess I do sport instead of gym. Im a keen snowboarder, wish I lived closer to a mountain but still in the western suburbs lol