43, Male, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineWork Hard, Live Humble
Thanks for your time reading my profile. I would describe myself as conservative, with a twist. Financially secure from a hard working career in finance and savvy investments. Favourite pastimes include catching up with friends, riding my motorbike, hiking around beautiful Sydney where I was born and bred. Most of all, hosting dinner parties as I really enjoy cooking.
One thing better than cooking is eating. To counterbalance the foodie in me, I swim, hike, and cycle when I get the chance. I exercise regularly, not seriously.
I take my annual leave all at once and travel overseas. Interested in the culture and lifestlye over tourists attractions. Oh, should mention camping is not my forte, last time I tried camping, got in trouble with Shangrila Management for pitching a tent in their room.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 47 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone I'm comfortable with is most important. Not into clubbing to the early hours of the morning and like to make the most of the day. Someone looking to settle down sooner than later.
- Different occassions call for diffeernt genres. Mostly I like ot listen to Jazzy/Groovey style such as George Micheal; Groove Armada.
- Been a while since I've read a book for recreational purposes, just lots of texts books as I completed my masters.
- Movies & TV
- Like movies that challenge your mind, have a twist in the end like Sixth Sense, or to be able to sit down, turn off the brain a laugh at simple humour like Austin Powers.
- Tennis(Table and court), Squash, Swim, Cycle, Run.
- Other Interests
- Photography, Domestic Architecture