35, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '17
HeadlineLooking for someone to knuffle :)
I'm a happy, easy-going person that loves spending time with family and friends and loves to laugh. I prefer catching up with people one-on-one, ie. over coffee and spending quality time with people. I've done a lot of travelling but would love to do more with someone special. I love to spoil people who mean a lot to me, it's one of my quirks... and yes, I like hugs :)
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||30 - 37 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is faithful and with integrity. Someone to enjoy life with - who can make me laugh and laugh with me, and can see the bright side to life. Life is too short to see the cup half empty. I love travelling and seeing the world and would like to find a partner with the same passion.
- Jason Derulo, Rachel Lampa, Nelly, Hillsongs, 90's and 80's pop/rock.
- Travel biographies, spiritual and occassionally the odd fiction thriller.
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries and comedies - especially Will Ferrell, 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory.
- Cycling and going to the gym.
- Other Interests
- World events, other cultures, cooking/baking, art - I like making things. :)