47, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineThe sea was very angry that day my friend
My life is like a Seinfeld episode.
Agent provocateur looking for lady with similar bent.
I would say I'm a subtle non-conformist. Not trying to be anyone just myself.
Behind the rough exterior lies a passionate understanding guy that appreciates most aspects of life. I would say Im a true romantic at heart and know how to treat a woman. I also believe in having ones own space.
Im an honest hard working guy who enjoys life. I like who I am and where Im heading. Come join the journey on this interesting road.
I have a love for film and music. I would also say Im a bit of a foodie. I get on with most people and have a great circle of friends but theres always room for more.
I believe people need to be honest and genuine. Be who you are and dont worry what others think.
I have travelled but don't think I need to list every country I have seen or want to see. What's that about?
Everyone has an interesting story to tell. I would love to hear yours. Kiss me and you might be surprised.
Just a little heads up though. Don't contact me if there have cut out pictures of your ex on your profile. Yuk and demeaning. Don't contact me if your age criteria is anything below 30. It just shows your you haven't come to terms with your age.
It's all about the journey people.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Business Owner
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 35 - 50 years old
- Within 500km
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
Im looking to meet someone genuine and honest. Must have a good sense of humour and I dont mind cheeky. I also appreciate people a little quirky and left of centre but please dont play mind games. If you contact me please have photo.
- I love all music. Just depends what mood im in. My tastes are so varied. I mainly listen to JJJ. All music is good!
- I like reading when I have the time. Books that make me think and question things. From classics to modern Australian. Dickens to Winton.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies Apocalypse Now, Godfather 1&2, Donnie Darko, Three Colours Red, Seven Samurai. Too many to list. Independant and foreign films. Almodovar is a fav, Coen Bros, Apatow, Lynch, Kozlowski, Kazan. Having said that anything with Will Ferrel is hilarious.
- I like a variety of sports. All the normal stuff, footy, cricket, F1.
- Other Interests
- I like fishing/ spear diving and cooking the catch. Scuba. Cooking. I enjoy camping and getting away from it all occasionaly. I love a good coffee and a good red (anyone want to join me?).