"Be confident about yourself and let it ride".....
At the subtle suggestion of some, and upon hearing of the successful stories of others, I have found myself here lol
I am hoping this forum may give me the opportunity to chat to and potentially meet someone cool to hang out with and enjoy their company. By hanging out I mean finding the best breakfast joints around serving scrambled eggs or bircher muesli, enjoying long lunches and boozy dinners, basking in the summer sun and hitting the beach, gym and general exploratory trips around the countryside, movies and dvd nights, arguing over who has had the best hot chocolate in which ever overseas city and still finding time to maintain close contact with our individual friends and families.
So about me.... I believe I am a very genuine, respectful, happy, funny (I hope! lol), intelligent, caring, engaging, and interesting person. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humour and am passionate about my interests.
I have been very fortunate to have lived overseas for extended periods of time and to have travelled extensively. Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Washington, Cancun, Rio de Janeiro, London, Greek Islands, Desenzano, Positano, Barcelona, Paris and the Bahamas would have to be some of my favourites. Exposure to different cultures has provided valuable life experience and appreciation of our Aussie lifestyle.
I love food! Sushi, sashimi, steak, chops, salads, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Brazilian, Japanese and more. I dabble in cooking and am slowly expanding my repertoire. I make a pretty amazing salad and would be comfortable to dare anyone to challenge me! lol
At a glance
|Summary||MarkyMarkx's details||MarkyMarkx's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||25 - 38 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent, sassy, edgy, fun, genuine, respectful, happy and spontaneous.... Someone who enjoys going out to dinner or staying in for a dvd and chocolate night lol Someone who enjoys their family and friends, has big dreams, is dedicated, ambitious, healthy and fun to be around.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Various. I can dance to anything when tipsy lol Despite this I would appreciate some private tutoring from Sai with this Gangnam style business.... I nearly broke an ankle last week!
- Time is a factor but my favourite author is Robert Ludlum hands down. I love reading and dream of having an amazing library in my house. Addendum: Foxtel interrupts my reading capacity lol Reading Richard Branson's 'Business as Usual' at the moment....
- Movies & TV
- Too many to name! Into everything except horror cause it scares the bee-geee-beeers out of me....
- Gym, tennis, golf, wrestling, running, walking, sandhills, rugby league (Manly!), rugby union (Waratahs), Formula 1, V8 Supercars, squash, swimming, UFC, game-fishing, wrestling, cross-fit. "The only limitations that we have are the ones that we put on ourselves" - Muhammad Ali
- Other Interests
- Traveling, beach, sleeping, tanning, friends, food, drinks, partying, photography, sporting memorabilia, cars, reading, property, cooking, health, nutrition, history, dvd's & movies. "Enjoy the family. That's what life's about" - Bill Rancic
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MarkyMarkx is online now.
- Get to know MarkyMarkx safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Mar '15