- Last online:
- 05 Sep '16
Headline“Adventurous, fun loving, snugaholic with a great sense of humour.”
I'm an energised, instinctive, optimistic & uncomplicated woman who is comfortable in my career and takes the time to care for myself inside and out.
I'm looking for a special man to help guide and enhance my life, care for me and invigorate me on all levels (intellectually, emotionally, spiritually & physically); for that is what I have to offer to him.
I'm really into my photography at the moment and after living 12 years in London and travelling fairly extensively, I'm enjoying being back home and seeing what this amazing country has to offer. I've travelled a lot of miles over the past couple of years around the outback. My friends and family think I'm more than a little barmy travelling out on my own but I have no problem with my own company if needs must.
I definitely don't take myself too seriously and frequently have a good laugh at myself. I enjoy eating out and spending time with family and friends. Visual arts, be that via galleries or the cinema is also something I enjoy. There's something about watching a movie surrounded by the smell of popcorn...
Being successful and happy in my work and life it would be great to find similar qualities in a special man. I don't let little things worry me and I'm keen to find a similar type of person. Adventure and a sense of fun is part of who I am and trying new things and having new experiences with someone I can share them with is something I look forward to.
One last thing...I'm not on here for one night stands. If that's what you're looking for, that's no problem... you just won't find it here. :-)
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||49 - 54 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Would be great if you have enough space in your life for a woman, can be intellectually stimulating, playful, confident and loyal.... And have no problem getting rid of spiders or taking out the garbage. :-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty eclectic tastes really depending on my mood and company...but can do without the Rap and heavy house music at any time.
- Always have a couple of books on the go...murder mysteries are good to bring out my inner Miss Marple... ;-)
- Movies & TV
- Don't get the whole reality TV thing really...but love laughing out loud at a good comedy or peeking out from behind a cushion at the scarier moments.... Have to have my regular fix of UK tv shows that I miss.
- Not much of a sporty spice these days. Used to ... but a knee operation has put me firmly in the bleachers from now on.
- Other Interests
- Photography, travelling and experiencing other cultures, the outback, DIY, painting