- Last online:
- 22 Feb '17
Headline“" I've worked hard enough in life thru the good & the bad, and now want to share the good times ahead with that special lady".”
I'm healthy & fit, recently divorced, with three grown-up children all living in their own homes. I live in the city & work as a marketing consultant, but need a new work/life-style balance to make life that much more enjoyable.
At a glance
|Age||69 years old||50 - 55 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Other|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A partner who can be the best person she is. Warm, loving, fit, compassionate & intelligent. Loves to laugh. Honest. Faithful & gregarious.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- " Im a tragic of the eighties and blame the Beatles, Elton John, Queen, The Stones and Santana for that. Then I mix in a bit of classical, with a glass of red nearby!"
- The SMH is a religion on Saturday mornings with the first cup of coffee. Auto-biographies plus a mix of blokey fiction fill most of the voids.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big TV watcher except when the Wallabies are playing, plus a dose of renovation type shows.
- Tennis, golf and power walking.
- Other Interests
- Weekend drives to Bowral, The Blue Mountains & Hunter Valley concerts, and rummaging through antique shops.