- Last online:
- 11 Feb '16
Headline“Grabbing life by the horns. With a laugh and a smile, all things are possible”
Hi. I am Angie.
Life is an adventure and journey and I'm enjoying what it has to offer. I can have just as much fun with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie as I can on top of a mountain or lying on the beach.
I believe that everybody is a student of life. Smile is my most remarked upon feature and my great sense of humour always make friends and colleagues laugh.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||32 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Mixed Race, Asian, South European, Other, Other Caucasian, North European, East European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I appreciate you who know what you want and have values and beliefs that help to guide you. You embrace adventures and challenges. You are caring and honest. You like good company and are grateful for the simple joys life has to offer
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like almost all music, my favourites are Jazz, R&B, Soul, Hip-Pop, world music. Sade, Santana and Prince are my favourite musicians.
- Enjoy reading Bio, travel books, and thrillers.
- Movies & TV
- I like documentaries, travel and cooking show, SBS foreign movies and Hollywood blockbuster movies
- Dancing and yoga keeps me fit. Hiking, walking, tennis, ping pong are other sports I enjoy
- Other Interests
- I enjoy a wide range of activities and am always up for trying something new. Some of my favorites are catching up with friends, seeing movies, cooking new recipes, and exercising.