- Last online:
- 30 Apr '16
SydneyHarbourBridge (was SeekingPositiveGent)
Headline“Catch A Falling Star and Put it in Your Pocket”
I love this chapter of my life and the freedom it offers. I have learnt not to sweat on the little things and prefer a relatively peaceful and hassle free life.
In 2013 I spent a month traveling through Italy/Greece/Turkey/ Croatia/Israel . I wandered cobblestone streets searching and exploring the thousands of years of history all around me.The Grand Canal in Venice , Pompeii , Ephesus , Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Dubai and India was the 2015 adventure.
Just returned from New York then the Caribbean and aTransatlantic cruise to France then over to Morocco for 2 weeks. Total 6 weeks of travel ! Yeah ! Love the adventure of new places.
Thinking Israel again,Northern India or China might be next.
I like the unusual places , not the run of the mill tourist stuff. Go where the locals go and get a real feel of the culture. I try to do 1 trip a year.
Vibrant and independent when not travelling I enjoy work , grown children , grandchildren and friends.
New and old friends constantly remark of me that the cover of my book does not display the real story within its pages.
I don't know what I am looking for really but I know its not a 24/7 relationship at this stage but that does not rule out commitment and monogamy.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Body type||Average||Large-ish, Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Religion||Anglican||Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Your personality will capture my heart, not your looks. You make me laugh and think. You are also independent and have a sense of humor. The most attractive part of a man is his brain and personality. Good Wine,Cheese and Men - some things just get better with age and maturity.
- Male, for friendship or companionship
- I subscribe to the Australian Chamber Orchestra which has opened my ear to not only traditional classical music of the masters but what I would refer to as a contemporary interpretation of those pieces. I am a work in progress. Some jazz and the 70 and 80's of course.
- Saturday SMH and a coffee/ tea at a coffee shop is bliss ! Just finished reading the The Family Frypan by Bryce Courtney.. Tend to go for historical factual based pieces.
- Movies & TV
- History , Comedy and Docos. I love live theater and also subscribe to Bell Shakespeare and some Opera House performances. Would love to see a performance one day in the beautiful famous Venice Opera House !
- Snow in all forms. Fishing @ Boating. Is walking a sport ?
- Other Interests
- Traveling to weird and wonderful...nothing like the Great Wall or Machu Pichu. Cruises , Galleries, Country Markets, My work...yes I enjoy it ! Learning to type and spell at the same time !!!