Considerate, humble, loyal, affectionate oriental lady with (1/3Eastern+2/3Western) soul is searching for the ULTIMATE CONNECTION!!!
I am very privileged to have lived the first part of my life in South-East Asia and the last thirty two years in Australia. My life experiences and deep exposure to the two beautiful cultures have helped me to become much more understanding, appreciative and resilient.
I enjoy my freelance work, which is flexible, random and related to medicine, law, psychology and social welfare. Years ago, I studied medicine for three years and combined medical science-law degree for three years, but was unable to complete the courses due to compelling circumstances.
I have my quiet-beautiful son and daughter living with me.
I am inquisitive and believing that "Life is learning, Life is adventure, Life is hope".
I am well-dressed and my motto is: "simplicity is the best". My food is generally healthy and spicy.
I enjoy quiet-relaxing times at home, some occasional dining out and the cinema. I am not a serious bush walker or camper, but being romantic, I love day visits to places close to nature including the beautiful scenery of rich-green forest/mountains, rivers and beaches; the mesmerising sounds of the soft breeze on tree leaves, insect/bird songs, waterfalls, breaking waves on the shores...
My current passions are: tennis, Latin/ballroom dancing and overseas traveling. I have recently developed a very strong interest in dancing, but I only dance in decent venues, ie. Town Hall/Community Hall, where health and fitness is prevailing. I am not a drinker or party-goer, but for mental stimulation and physical fitness, I much prefer ballroom dancing to working out in the gym.
I am, initially, searching for a very well-educated, loyal and caring gentleman with whom I feel DEEPLY CONNECTED!!! Hopefully, this would lead to a happy, fulfilling and lifelong relationship!
At a glance
|Summary||Miranda's details||Miranda's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||55 - 67 yrs old|
Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Technical, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive|
What I'm looking for
A highly-educated gentleman with a BEAUTIFUL, WARM and CARING SOUL!!! He is respectable, respectful, gracious, pleasant and playful, with mature understanding, appreciation, discernment and judgement. It would be a huge bonus he plays guitar/piano and/or is passionate about BALLROOM DANCING!!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy: classical guitar-"Rodrigo Concierto", "I will always love you", "Woman in love", "Memory", "Tennessee Waltz", "My Heart Will Go On", "Hello", "Ghost", "Without You", "I started a joke", "Sweet Dreams", "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". Also, some Latin danceable musics.
- Currently limited to articles about health and well being. Overloaded with some serious readings in the past, when studying university courses.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy movies/comedies directed by Spielberg, Woody Alan or Jackie Chan and actors such as Sean Connory, Owen Wilson, Micheal Douglas, Sandra Bullock. ABC/SBS documentary, The Business, Four Corners, Grand Designs. Also, some talent conquest shows.
- Tennis - play regularly every day and love it. Ballroom dancing for physical and mental fitness.
- Other Interests
- Passion for life-long learning, particularly through chatting to people with knowledge, wisdom and life experiences to share. Open for new interests...Love listening to gentlemen playing guitar/piano-it connected deeply with my heart and soul, and I've found it incredibly romantic!!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Miranda is online now.
- Get to know Miranda safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: