35, Female, Divorced, Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- Last online:
- 03 Jan '18
HeadlineLooking for someone who loves God.
Me? I love God. I value compassion, mercy, justice, and honesty. I love people, food, road trips, laughter, music and reading. I have 2 boys, 7 and 9 years old. We spend most of our time being silly, laughing, singing songs, and planning our next trip across Australia. My boys are two awesome little dudes, who are full of joy, life, love, and compassion. Any future partner would need to love them as much as they love me.
I'm studying sociology, anthropology and sustainable development, and tend to get overly passionate about social justice issues. I have a heart for the marginalised, and believe that looking after others is what God wants us to do. There may be a future for me that involves mission work. No idea how/when/where, but it is on the radar for my life.
I see a lot on these sites that Christian men don't want women who are divorced or already have kids. Unfortunately it's their loss! I may not be perfect, and I have a past, but it's no reflection on my character or my walk with God that I'm divorced, and I'm happy to discuss this in private!
Want to know more? Contact me!
Also can be found on other "sights" that are freer than this one. And Christian based.
*No big drinkers please! I'm not opposed to all alcohol use, but large alcohol consumption does not fit with our family or beliefs*
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 12 yo
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Born Again Christian
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 28 - 47 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
First and foremost, he must love God. I'd love someone who doesn't mind doing insane trips across the country, exploring new places and camping. I also value guys who are compassionate, generous, honest and loving. No big drinkers! Someone who'll sit on the verandah and watch lightning with me.
- Anything and everything! Love Third Day, Casting Crowns, Sanctus Real, Needtobreathe, Jimmy Needham. But seriously - will listen to almost anything.
- The bible, autobiographies, historical fictions, fiction, non-fiction, so basically, anything I can get my hands on! I love to read.
- Movies & TV
- Not a huge fan of watching tv too often, but enjoy shows like The Block, Spics and Specs, and don't mind watching movies, but am far from being a movie buff!
- Don't mind watching. Love water!
- Other Interests
- Photography, camping, road tripping, coffee, talking, playing mario on the wii, bonfires, going bush, swimming, playing music (not that good though!) and singing, hanging out in my backyard with the kids.