- Last online:
- 05 Jan '17
Headline“I'm just like wine, I go to your head ;)”
Actually I live in Auckland now, I can't change the location on my profile.
I'm well travelled, I've accomplished some important life goals, and I am now eager to start the next phase of my life with someone special. I have a broad life experience, previously working in the media and also in property development and investment. I've lived for long periods in three different countries which has given me an interesting perspective. I'm sociable and can get on well in all social situations. I've an active interest in architecture and design, meditation, and my travel experience has opened up my interest in positive psychology and wellness. While I enjoy being more settled these days, I also have more freedom than ever to spend lots of time with friends and family, to travel to interesting places, and do plenty of fun things. I am also very funny!
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||30 - 38 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Compassionate, feminine, emotionally intelligent, good sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Thievery Corporation, Nitin Sawhney, Jack Johnson, Royksopp, Arvo Part, Jamie Callum, Jeff Buckley, Beth Orton, Damien Rice, John Coltrane, Frankie, Dr Rockit, Ray Charles
- "Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence" by Rick Hanson
- Movies & TV
- Gravity, Before Midnight, We Steal Secrets: The Story Of Wikileaks, Man on Wire, Argo, The In-Laws.
- Swimming, cycling, hiking
- Other Interests
- Travelling, the outdoors, art, yoga, meditation.