- Last online:
- 29 May '16
SomeonesDreamGirl (was Yen4Bali)
Headline“I am an attractive, intelligent, widely travelled woman, looking for a man to share life's adventures.”
How to describe myself without sounding too big headed? That's difficult but here goes...
Tall, slim and attractive, I am lucky to have inherited good genes from my father. I value my good health and youthful appearance and exercise regularly, eat well and have never smoked. People tell me I look like Susan Sarandon. Personally I can't see the resemblance myself but I take it as a compliment!
Friends describe me as energetic and curious. I love exploring, seeing what's out there, experiencing different cultures and lifestyles. Being European born, I was encouraged from an early age to travel and have been to many parts of the globe - the usual places such as Europe and America, but also some more exotic destinations such as Mongolia and Zanzibar. There are still so many places that grab my imagination! And I'd like to revisit some of the countries I have seen before, to experience them with more mature eyes. It's always nice coming home though. Crossing the Harbour Bridge on my way home from the airport on a beautiful morning is just glorious!
I'd like my partner to be my friend, companion, confidante and lover, someone with whom I can just be myself. A man who has old fashioned values, still believes in chivalry, gives up his seat on the bus and is generous enough to send me an email; a man who is happy with where he is at in life and what he has achieved so far but like me, is ready to move into the next chapter. I'd like to share mutual interests and values but also respect each other's individuality.
I believe relationships require respect, love, sharing and plenty of give and take. I can be reserved at times but prefer face-to-face contact, as the person online, can be quite different in person. Being an open and honest person, I am not into playing games.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||55 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Must have a great smile! Within an few years of my age, looks after his health and keeps fit. Financially secure, no baggage and has gentlemanly manners. An adventurous spirit and open minded. Sorry, but I don't like full beards or excess weight!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Favourites from the 70's - Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, David Bowie and Moody Blues. More recent artists such as Pink, Amy Winehouse, Cold Play and Robbie Williams.
- Mainly fiction. I love reading and am always reading something - authors such as John Grisham, Jodie Picoult, Daniel Silva, Val McDermit.
- Movies & TV
- TV - mainly ABC and SBS. Some lifestyle programmes and also current affairs and documentatries. Movies - nothing too mainstream; anything showing at the Dendy.
- Fitness is very important to me and I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. I also walk in to the city from time to time. While I am on holidays I love cycling, not so much for the exercise but to see as much as I can.
- Other Interests
- Gym, movies and live theatre, art, photography and travelling.