- Last online:
- 10 Feb '16
Headline“Vivacious and adventurous. Positive, seeing the funny side of life, kind hearted and a good masseuse!”
Down to earth, fun and flexible, easy going, thoughtful and a good listener. I am a good communicator and perceptive. A loyal friend and worldy. I don't have major baggage (just a small carry on!!) Love going to the gym, movies, the beach and travelling. Also love hanging at home and relaxing. Am looking for a likeminded, educated guy who doesn't play mind games, has a sharp witty sense of humour and is evolved enough to know that at our age, if you tick 70% of the boxes then you're doing well. Good huggers and spellers
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||50 - 68 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A down to earth worldly guy who is non judgemental, ok to say how he feels and likes to laugh, talk, hug and listen. Someone who wants to hear my stuff at the end of the day and is happy to share his. If the chemistry is there, we will know it.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- LOVE music incl. Beatles, classical, blues, world, Black Eyed Peas, Eva Cassidy, Adele, James Taylor, Van Morrison and much more. I play a little guitar and piano, House of the Rising Sun is my signature tune.
- Often, am curious about the world.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies, just saw Birdman- excellent. Woody Allen movies are my absolute favourites and prefer foreign films to Hollywood. TV - Brady Bunch reruns. Just kidding. Not much TV, prefer a box set such as Prisoners of War and Mad Men and if you get Curb Your Enthusiasm, I'm your gal!
- Basketball, walking, gym, tennis and also don't mind the NRL Go the Bunnies !
- Other Interests
- Acting, writing satirical songs, scrabble, boating, beach, LIVING LIFE