55, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '17
HeadlineVivacious and adventurous. Positive, seeing the funny side of life, kind hearted and a good masseuse!
Down to earth, fun and flexible, easy going, thoughtful and a good listener. I am a good communicator and perceptive. A loyal friend and worldy. I don't have major baggage (just a small carry on!!) Love going to the gym, movies, the beach and travelling. Also love hanging at home and relaxing. Am looking for a likeminded, educated guy who doesn't play mind games, has a sharp witty sense of humour and is evolved enough to know that at our age, if you tick 70% of the boxes then you're doing well. Good huggers and spellers
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||50 - 68 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||No children, Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A down to earth worldly guy who is non judgemental, ok to say how he feels and likes to laugh, talk, hug and listen. Someone who wants to hear my stuff at the end of the day and is happy to share his. If the chemistry is there, we will know it.
- LOVE music incl. Beatles, classical, blues, world, Black Eyed Peas, Eva Cassidy, Adele, James Taylor, Van Morrison and much more. I play a little guitar and piano, House of the Rising Sun is my signature tune.
- Often, am curious about the world.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies, just saw Birdman- excellent. Woody Allen movies are my absolute favourites and prefer foreign films to Hollywood. TV - Brady Bunch reruns. Just kidding. Not much TV, prefer a box set such as Prisoners of War and Mad Men and if you get Curb Your Enthusiasm, I'm your gal!
- Basketball, walking, gym, tennis and also don't mind the NRL Go the Bunnies !
- Other Interests
- Acting, writing satirical songs, scrabble, boating, beach, LIVING LIFE