- Last online:
Headline“Dating is like buying new shoes - just cause the shoes look good doesnt make them the right fit!”
I am a project manager / development manager for residential development. Love what i do but in my work and life I am a thinker and waste no time making decisions.
My sense of humour is very dry but quick. Years of working on farms i suppose.
I enjoy quick short getaways. Most of the time it's camping either up the far north coast or south coast. Love the ocean and spending time at the beach, catching fish, bike riding, bushwalking, swimming or when time allows horse riding.
Growing up I had the best of both worlds, I lived across the road from a beach in the Eastern Suburbs, while also having the opportunity to visit/working the (commercial) farm in the country. I studied agricultural, and although I no longer work in the industry, still have a passion for the land and self sufficiency.
Visiting farmers markets or street shopping is more preferable than shopping centres. I love finding new ingredients to take home. Unfortunately not all recipes created are edible, but this is just a good reason to eat out:)
I have two fantastic kids, who are now finding their own lives. They are becoming amazing young adults.
If you like what you have read, then lets grab a coffee and have a chat.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||MacArthur / Camden, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Large-ish, Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
ideal partner: outdoorsy, sporty, spontaneous. Has to love good food and good company. Ultimately an average normal, easy going person, who is happy just being happy!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My drive to and from work is listening to the radio. No one station is ever listened to. Like going to watch live music and festivals.
- Always a book in my bag. Usually fiction but i do like history books about leaders or events. .
- Movies & TV
- Bit of a flicker. To many other important things to remember than the tv schedule
- Mostly I love all sport. Encourage my kids to try anything. Love the cricket, rugby and horse racing. Over the years have competed in swimming, equestrian, cycling, triathlons (although I am a terrible runner) & golf.
- Other Interests
- Camping. Fishing. Permaculture. Agriculture, Swimming. Kayaking. I volunteer as a surf lifesaver.