45, Male, Single, Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW
- Last online:
- 02 Jan '18
Headlinecardamom, lime and honey
I've recently moved back to Sydney after seven years in Hong Kong. I'm still unmarried and my mum thinks I might be gay, but I think it's just inertia, which I've shown an aptitude for since I left school and got a job pushing stuff around with a broom. The old blokes called me Speedy and it suited me perfectly but then I decided to run away to university. I stayed for a decade, travelled a lot and then ended up working in one of those big corporate law firms that everybody despises. Another decade. Now I'm back in Australia looking forward to summer.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW
- 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Don't want children, Want children, Possibly want children
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
Someone who's thoughtful, kind and fun. Like me, ha.
- I sing Bohemian Rhapsody in the bath, sometimes with bubbles but mostly without.
- Vladimir Nabokov, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vikram Seth, Jane Austen, Tim Winton. I came late to Milan Kundera. At first I thought "Unbearable Lightness" was a stupid book, but at the end there's that stuff about the dog and animal rights, a splendidly precocious idea for Communist Europe.
- Movies & TV
- Chungking Express, The Banquet, A Bothersome Man, Look Both Ways, Flight of the Conchords
- I go jogging sometimes. I hate it, but it makes me feel virtuous. Also I like to ride my bicycle (bi-i-cycle! bi-i-cycle!) and go tramping ... um, bushwalking?
- Other Interests
- When I'm feeling industrious I cook lentils and clean the dog's ears. Honey's really sweet but she doesn't appreciate the attention, so I should probably get out more.