- Last online:
- 02 May '16
Headline“cardamom, lime and honey”
I've recently moved back to Sydney after seven years in Hong Kong. I'm still unmarried and my mum thinks I might be gay, but I think it's just inertia, which I've shown an aptitude for since I left school and got a job pushing stuff around with a broom. The old blokes called me Speedy and it suited me perfectly but then I decided to run away to university. I stayed for a decade, travelled a lot and then ended up working in one of those big corporate law firms that everybody despises. Another decade. Now I'm back in Australia looking forward to summer.
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's thoughtful, kind and fun. Like me, ha.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I sing Bohemian Rhapsody in the bath, sometimes with bubbles but mostly without.
- Vladimir Nabokov, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vikram Seth, Jane Austen, Tim Winton. I came late to Milan Kundera. At first I thought "Unbearable Lightness" was a stupid book, but at the end there's that stuff about the dog and animal rights, a splendidly precocious idea for Communist Europe.
- Movies & TV
- Chungking Express, The Banquet, A Bothersome Man, Look Both Ways, Flight of the Conchords
- I go jogging sometimes. I hate it, but it makes me feel virtuous. Also I like to ride my bicycle (bi-i-cycle! bi-i-cycle!) and go tramping ... um, bushwalking?
- Other Interests
- When I'm feeling industrious I cook lentils and clean the dog's ears. Honey's really sweet but she doesn't appreciate the attention, so I should probably get out more.