Roscoseventyeight (was Thatsme78)
Hello.... Is it me you're looking for?
I'd say I have a more of a creative type of personality and seek inspiration in everyday life that I use to help give me focus and drive in the things I set out to do.
I enjoy the simple things in life. Don't take anything for granted and appreciate the importance of those who are close to me. If my friends had to describe me I'd hope to have them say such things as trustworthy, honest, caring, passionate and reliable.
Like a casual beer with friends, a good meal whether it be a nice restaurant or just a simple one..
I love old school pubs that have character and funky bars.
The amazing feeling you get when you connect with a piece of music.
A believer that life is about doing what you love and being happy with who you are.
Am close to my friends and family and have been lucky to have had a great upbringing.
Travelling. To rely on the journey to get by rather than the destination, I prefer to take the longer scenic road along the coast or in the mountains than the straight highway. Lived in the UK for two years and more recently travelled the States. I heart NYC. Ireland is one of my favourites.
My background is Italian, I love their food, culture and hope to get back someday soon.
Always try to keep healthy and active whether it's a good swim, spin class, a bike ride or a run.
Musically inclined and play guitar. Love a good gig.
A photographer whom is currently studying part time and is something I am extremely passionate about.
At a glance
|Summary||Roscoseventyeight's details||Roscoseventyeight's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Social, Very Social, Average, Private|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
In brief, someone affectionate, balanced, caring, fun, non materialistic or pretentious, passionate. She loves music, she laughs at my stupid jokes, she is relaxed, calm, level headed and is mature yet still a kid at heart.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Music rocks my world. Blues, Rock, Funk, etc Fav Bands: Rolling stones, Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Pearl Jam,Tea Party, Fooys, Black Keys, killers, SFK, Yeah yeah yeahs, The National, Arcade Fire, Joy Division, Art of Sleeping and above all..U2!
- Im not a massive reader i must say but will pick up a novel every now and then. Particularly when on Holidays. Favourite books are probably the Alchemist and all of Dan Browns stuff. Also love a good music biography..
- Movies & TV
- Love Scorsese's films such as The Departed and Gangs of New York...Cohen brothers films. Dazed and Confused. Anchorman. Inbetweener's. Everything Ricky Gervais! 80's Comedy. Point Break!
- Tennis is my sport o'choice... Collingwood supporter with a full set of teeth and above average IQ Do enjoy the gym and spin classes. Also riding my bike on a sunny day..
- Other Interests
- I play the geetar. Love Live gigs, whether it be arena gigs by the big bands or seeing some local stuff at the corner. Love to mess around with photography A good meal out. ( pizza and dumplings always win!)..or cooking at home with good company (could it be you?) and great conversation..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Roscoseventyeight is online now.
- Get to know Roscoseventyeight safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: