- Last online:
- 17 Apr '16
Headline“Everything starts from friendship :)”
I am a hardworking person, very easy-going and can be cheeky at times, someone who into outdoor sports and wonders of life.
Appreciate the little things in life, and would like to know someone who shares similar values.
Ideally, the set of criteria I am looking for is someone who can speak Mandarin, with attributes from the Malaysia Chinese culture and family oriented.
For viewing my photo, we will need to take it offline, as it is unlikely that I will post it on a public forum even as a hidden photo :D
Could you update your background (i.e languages spoken, nationality etc) in your profile before contacting me? It will make it so much easier for me to find the right person, thanks so much and happy CNY ^_^
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||18 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||Asian, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Very Private, Private, Average, Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone sensible, kind, generous, able to converse basic mandarin Malaysian Chinese preferably :) :D
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- jay chou, lee hom, aaron kwok, kelly chan, joey yung, jolin tsai, MJ, wong faye and the more recent oppa gangnam style and Wanting Qu (can be quite addictive after listening for a while ^_^)
- Plenty of technical readings.. ^_^
- Movies & TV
- Any Superheroes, Sci fi, Zombie, jet li and stephen chow movies, Bolt, 300, Ironman, Resident Evil, Avatar, Initial D, scientific/ABC/SBS documentaries, mei shi da san tong, simpsons, Fei Cheng Wu Rao (encourage you to watch also, can learn some concepts here), para para sakura..
- badminton, table tennis and tennis. basketball, footy, cricket and hiking and so on.
- Other Interests
- Many hobbies ranging from PS, to analysing food cultures from different parts of the world, and life philosophies