Harlequin71 (was CompleteMe71)
- Last online:
- 21 Sep '17
Headline“Never judge a book by it's cover!”
I'm a regular guy, looking for that someone special to share lifes adventures with.
Bit scuffed and battered, and few rips in my hide, but otherwise still fit for service.
Sick of the club scene and thought I'd give this on-line thing a go, as I figure if you're on here then you're genuinely interested in finding someone.
As content as I am with my own company and that of close friends and family, I'd be happier still sharing my future experiences with a special someone.
Would like to find a woman who challenges me as a person, but at the same time is a companion and friend (but much more) who is looking for the same.
Must like dogs (I have 2 labs); enjoy a good glass of Red or a cold beer (or both). Is as comfortable with a night in curled up on the couch, as night on the town or out with friends.
Must have a good sense of humour and not take themselves too seriously (a thick skin is essential).
I'm employed, stable (mostly), down to earth, love a laugh, like to travel when I can (near or far - big fan of Austria and Italy, but been a while); and have most essential domestic skills (particularly like the cooking bit). Also house broken and have learnt to stop chewing shoes.
So if you like what you see, or I've piqued your interest, please drop me a line and lets exchange stories over a coffee or a drink. Who knows where we could find ourselves........Life's a gamble; but you gotta be in it to win it!
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||35 - 47 years old|
|Location||Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Asian, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Middle Eastern|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Black|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Living with them, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Wants children||Doesn't want children, Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A friend, a companion and a partner in crime. Someone who believes in a meeting of the mind as well as physical attraction. We don't have to have everything in common - just enough to enjoy each others company and enough differences to make life interesting.
- Pretty broad and ecclectic range of musical taste from Rock, Pop, Metal, Punk, Classical, through to some Jazz. 50's, 60's & 70's). Love 80's for a bit of a dance and bad sing-a-longs. But pretty much anything gets an airing.
- Diverse taste: Historical Fiction; History; Sci-Fi; Horror; Biographies (pretty much anything I can get my hands on). Patricia Cornwall; Terry Pratchet; Anne Rice; Robert Louis Stevenson; even the Classics.
- Movies & TV
- Action, Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi, Schlockie Asian Martial Arts films for a good laugh (especially if they have poor dubbing). Bond movies; Eastwood, Hanks, Sandler Enjoying Game of Thrones; Person of Interest, Blacklist and Penny Dreadful. Like my Doco's; a good comedy and British thrillers.
- Watching: Rugby Union, Motor Racing; but open to a bit of anything depending upon who is playing.. Give most sports a go, although injuries have put the mockers on a few.
- Other Interests
- A night at the pub or out to dinner with friends or someone special; Live music is a must; enjoy a good bottle of Red; Weekends away; Travel; Lazy Sundays; BBQ's with friends and family; Picking up the guitar again; Sunday drives.