39, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 31 Oct '17
Headlinesmile, laugh and enjoy the moment - life is a daring adventure, or nothing!!!
Hi there :)
I'm a happy, positive, fun loving, energetic guy from the northern beaches looking for some excitement, laughter and hopefully someone to fall for.....
I love to travel, and love the ocean, summer, the beach and the water (I can see the ocean from my bed, and I have a pool at home!) I enjoy keeping fit, the odd glass of wine or an afternoon beer in the sun, going to bars, restaurants, concerts, and music festivals, and checking out what's happening in this amazing city. I play guitar, I love watermelon and mango, and I'm a keen surfer, snowboarder, and gym attendee. I also like sharing the weekend paper over brunch and a coffee, and getting out to try new cafes and art events.
I'm a pretty positive person, and like to see the best in everyone. I'm always up for trying out new experiences and will try anything twice - life is too short to say no!
I am looking for someone with a great sense of humor, who is motivated, passionate, fun, a great kisser, and who loves getting the most out of life.
Can't wait to meet you, it will be fun x
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with a great sense of humor, who is motivated, fun, a great kisser, and who loves getting the most out of life. Must enjoy picnics, holding hands at sunset and laughing at my jokes!
- Totally love music! really diverse and varied taste! anything from rock to pop, dance to folk. love live bands and festivals! some fav's include arctic monkeys, foo fighters, black keys, pnau, U2, pink floyd, foals, the Beatles, radiohead, RHCP, kings of leon, phoenix, you am i, QOTSA, Led Zeppelin
- The Alchemist, The Beach, Lord of the Rings, On The Road and The Dharma Bums by Kerouac, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Love a good biography, and have read Scar Tissue and This is a Call - Dave Ghrol's bio.
- Movies & TV
- dont watch much TV, but love films!!! Fight Club, Inception, Anchorman, Drive, Aliens, Old School, Black Swan, Lord of The Rings, Se7en, Superbad, American Beauty, The 5th Element, The Hangover, Amelie - so many great films....Sons of Anarchy, GOT, Breaking Bad, animal nature doco, QI or family guy
- surfing, running, swimming, snowboarding and going to the gym - and love the beach. I used to play soccer, have a hack at golf, and bike, jog or skateboad by the beach. I will watch the NRL (dragons and manly supporter) and the AFL- go Swans! but prefer to get out and amongst it rather than watch
- Other Interests
- laughing and making others laugh, BBQs, sunsets, kissing, wine, long lunches, photography, boating or sailing, meeting new people, playing guitar, people watching, hanging in cafes for brunch, music festivals and gigs, beers with friends... but mostly laughing!!! PS - does anyone read this far? lol