My cat's breath smells like cat's food.
Executive Summary: If you're looking for a muscle-bound metro warrior whose main interests are protein supplements, sleeve tattoos, Chevrolet-badged Commodores, gettin' shredded for Stereo (brah), and comparing rat tails/bumbags, then I'm probably not your type.
So what do I enjoy? Sunny days. Armed robbery. Banter. Live music. LOUD music. Yelling at the television in frustration, alone or with company. Fine (and not so fine) cinema. Selling drugs to school children. Musing about the stupid world in which we live. Bar hopping. Playing sports I don't suck at (it's a short list). Writing out large essays about myself in stream of consciousness form and separating my thoughts with full stops in no discernible order. So yeah, all the usual (boring) stuff. Oh, and craft beer.
During the day I work as a mild mannered structural engineer, and I'm lucky to spend the occasional week in NZ during the year to assist with the earthquake recovery effort in Christchurch. I also run a small softwarr company in my spare time, which is becoming an increasingly important creative outlet for my otherwise humdrum schedule.
I'm fairly cynical, with a pretty dark and dry sense of humour. I have a extensive catalogue of useless pop culture knowledge that' I'm worried is slowly forcing out my tertiary education.
Why am I here? My industry doesn't exactly lend itself to meeting people of the opposite sex, and I'm a little over getting trashed on weekends in an effort to meet women in a bar or nightclub.
Please don't contact me if you're some balding, 40 year old creep sitting at home in a pile of their own faeces, rubbing butter on your chest while listening to the latest Cannibal Corpse album. Or if you have a collection of human skin suits in your closet.
At a glance
|Summary||chris276's details||chris276's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I consider intelligence and ambition to be the two of the most attractive traits a woman can have. A wickedly dry sense of humour would definitely be a plus. Quirky is great. Batshit crazy... Not so much. Lover of activities!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin, Children Collide, Queens of the Stone Age, Tame Impala, Rage Against the Machine, Sparkadia, The Smashing Pumpkins, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple Pilots, Kasabian, Pearl Jam, Django Django, Audioslave, Jane's Addiction, The Temper Trap, Pink Floyd
- I don't read nearly as often as I should... Probably because I've had enough mental stimulation by the time I get home from work.
- Movies & TV
- The Simpsons (my ability to quote specific episodes borders on disturbing), Archer, Breaking Bad, The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd, Robot Chicken, Monty Python, Se7en, The Dark Knight Rises, 500 Days of Summer, Snatch, Office Space, No Country For Old Men, The Departed, Inception, Memento
- F1, cricket, football (soccer). I'm not into rugby league. At all. I'll never understand the obsession with watching overpaid, sweaty men in tiny shorts grapple each other and abusing women in their spare time. For some reason, I'm told I'm unusual in this respect. Go figure.
- Other Interests
- Obscure pop culture references, Jatz and cheese (mmm!), paying out people that watch UFC, and of course, separating my interests with commas on dating websites.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if chris276 is online now.
- Get to know chris276 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Nov '15