28, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 Apr '18
HeadlineMAN SEEKS WOMAN conditions apply*
Hi, I'm Brent! Welcome to my profile!
Here are some things that make me me.
I was born, raised and currently live in Western Sydney.
Ranga and proud, I'll never get rid of my redness!
I like rugby and LOVE playing it.
I have a love/hate relationship with my job.
I can be spontaneous, sarcastic and goofy at times.
I consider cigarettes and coffee 2 of the most vile things ever created.
My friends have described me as a jerd (jock/nerd) which is quite appropriate.
Star Wars > Lord Of The Rings. If you don't agree with this, it could be an issue!
I have a MASSIVE sweet tooth. I'm actually amazed at how well my health and teeth are holding up!
*I'm looking for an awesome, kind hearted woman who ideally will have similar interests as me. I'm quite affectionate but I won't lie, there'll be times when I joke around and tease you. Don't worry though it's just my way of showing that I care. They say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and with me that's very true! But if you're not a good cook, that's ok, we can be terrible together. Also be warned, if you have a dog there's a good chance I'll give him more attention than you :)
At a glance
- 28 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 34 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average
- Have no children
- From Country to K-Pop. I literally listen to all different genres from all different eras. Lets be honest though, the best stuff is from the 70s - 90s.
- I'm not much of a reader.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favs are Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Indiana Jones, Pulp Fiction (anything by Spielberg or Tarintino). Some of my fav shows are HIMYM, Fargo, Adventure Time, Archer, Regular Show, Family Guy, Game Of Thrones, Star Trek: TOS, Black Books, Fawlty Towers and various anime and cartoons.
- Rugby Union.
- Other Interests
- Traveling, chocolate, gym, video games, cuddles (yeah, I'm a bit of a softy).