Damsel in distress, seeks knight to save her from online dating site.
Ok, so perhaps referring to myself as a damsel may be a slight exaggeration. However, if I had to describe myself, I would like to think that I'm of noble stock. I was well brought up and I have good manners. I also know how to use cutlery and can differentiate between an entree fork and a main fork; obviously ticking all the criteria to being royalty.
But aside from my aristocratic delusion, I'm pretty much your average girl, hoping to find the man who will knock her socks off(line).
So here are some facts about me:
- I love food and love trying new and weird dishes... So far, silk worms have been the most challenging. But once in the mouth, its like eating a milky cashew.
- I hate going to the gym, however I do it to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle... and to be able to enjoy more of the first point.
- I like to use ellipses when I type, it helps me to process my thoughts...
- I cringe at profile pictures of men who pout and have their shirt off...
- My aim is to travel to more countries than my age... at the moment i'm 3 down, but hopefully i'll reach my target in the near future.
- My favourite sound in the world is the sound of my mother's laughter... there's nothing special about it, except it puts a smile on my face when I see her happy.
- And Lastly... I was told to add this statement: I'm too much of a party girl to be constrained by eating breakfast food only at breakfast... (I don't eat breakfast, but love breakfast food... so there's the irony).
If you think you can save this damsel from the evil that is RSVP, send her a kiss.
At a glance
|Summary||porcupinetree's details||porcupinetree's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||34 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||South European, East European, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, North European, Asian, Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
I seek an ordinary person, who can make my day extraordinary just by being around them. What can I say? I'm a dreamer... Hopefully they are family orientated, has a social conscience and measure success through happiness not money; they value laughter more than overtime and is not BLAND!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Everything with a good tune... however I have an aversion to techno, rap, metal...
- Profiles... work related stuff... The Age... emails... do these count?
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch TV however I watch a lot of movies...
- I don't have a favourite team nor follow any sport, however i enjoy being active and outside e.g. a lazy Sunday bike ride, a walk around the botanical gardens, climbing the thousand steps etc.
- Other Interests
- Restoring old furniture, creating things, cooking, eating, comedy shows, collecting stamps in my passport... and daydreaming about my next holiday destination.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if porcupinetree is online now.
- Get to know porcupinetree safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Nov '15