- Last online:
Headline“Life is great, better when it's shared !!”
Wow, do you know the story about the "Welcome stranger"? Read on.....!
Easy going, low maintenance, enjoys life and all its possibilities. I have a wide experience of life, practicle skills, and enjoy who I am as a person. Enjoy travel, camping and exploring new places. Love humor, fun and laughter, anything that's a bit offbeat and quirky, and appreciate the simple things in life. A self starter, organized and decisive, but not a control freak. I enjoy being social, but also enjoy the times spent together. Who doesn't enjoy a night out together somewhere or at home.
Raised in Melbourne,(have family still living there), lived in Hobart, Sydney and Mnden (Qld). At home in the city or the country. Have travelled to NZ a number of times with work but most of my travel has been within Australia. That may change that one day. Music has always been part of my life, playing in bands or solo, teaching piano, keyboards and guitar, but these days,making time for other things.
Who would I like to meet? Someone who also sees life as fun and adventure, likes to share and spend good times together, values trust, loyalty, honesty, openess, acceptance, etc, be a positive (or bad!) influence, a caring, loving and fun friend. And yes, I would reciprocate the same!
Ok, so back to the "welcome stranger". Sometimes your nugget of gold could be just within of a hands reach - and you may not even know it! So don't give up! Check Museum Victoria's website for the story. Thanks for stopping by!
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||50 - 61 yrs old|
|Location||Logan, QLD||Within 100km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Let's just start with someone who is honest, trustworthy, has a sense of humour, likes exploring, happy with who they are, and enjoys family and special moments. The rest will fall into place from there.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Classically trained in piano and retired private music teacher, these days play keyboards, guitar and bass. listen to a wide range of music from 50's to today, Play mainly blues, rock and contemporary. Enjoy live music, concerts and dancing. Lots of favourite bands -
- If it has words, I read it! Like to read biographies, histories, thrillers, crime and mysteries. Like Dan Brown, Tom Clancy, Tolkien, read the complete set of Horrible Histories.....
- Movies & TV
- Mrs Browns Boys and Horible Histories gets my tick at the moment. Like English shows like the Vicar of Dibley Miss Marple etc, Also watch, crime/police dramas, sports, documenteries, news and current affairs. Favourite movies are Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Red Dog,and the God's Must be Crazy.
- surfing, kyaking/canoeing, motor racing/speedway, soccer and AFL/NRL Also enjoy sailing dingies and cats although some of this stuff doesn't happen so much these days.
- Other Interests
- camping or cabins(starting to appreciate a comfortable bed these days), bushwalking, beach, travel, gardening, 50's to 80's cars and trucks and restorations. (own an eh holden). Live sports, movies, cafes, markets, shows, museums, any place that looks remotely interesting or historical