paristexas14 (was ParisTexas)
A little alternative and not too serious.
Love to keep life simple ........I am financially comfortable...... have an interesting life and job in the creative arts....have lived abroad for around six years where I taught english and drama in various isolated schools.. ......I am an honest, kind person who is not needy......and yes, I have some baggage (life would be boring without it) but its 'my' baggage and it adds to the richness of my life, also I dont need to be understood....I am happy to just be me.
At a glance
|Summary||paristexas14's details||paristexas14's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||59 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney City, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Education / Science, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Legal, Student, Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
A calm and fairly quiet person that has an interest in politics and world events. Someone that has views but does not try to force them on others. Needs to have similar interests but to also enjoy their own space.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love Dylan, Van Morrison, most folk, Coltrane, Robert Johnson, Jeff and Tim Buckley. The Smiths, Joy Division, The Clash. Australian music like Tex Perkins, Stephen Cummings, Steve Kilbey, Microwave Jenny, Classical, Soul, ....love music
- Most reading these days is for my work or uni (where I go sometimes). I love anything to do with art history or dance or film or music or costume or set design....I also like reading classic theatre and film scripts.
- Movies & TV
- Dendy...City of God, Being There, Taxi Driver, Midnight Cowboy....... Anything Brando. Love films that are character driven, David Lynch, Polanski, Spike Lee......
- Not really........yoga (is that a sport?)
- Other Interests
- Theatre.. most exhibitions...live music. Shopping and eating in Newtown. Writing...thinking....Short film festivals...... Small dinner parties.... Ballet, Indigenous dance..... laughing, family, listening.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if paristexas14 is online now.
- Get to know paristexas14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: