paristexas14 (was ParisTexas)
A little alternative and not too serious.
Love to keep life simple .... financially comfortable...... have an interesting life working in the creative arts... lived abroad for around six years where I taught english and drama in various isolated schools.. love films, music and all forms of the expressive and performing arts...... dislike racism in any form and interested in human rights and an equal education for all. Most of all, love to laugh.........and don't take life too seriously.
At a glance
|Summary||paristexas14's details||paristexas14's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||59 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney City, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Student, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Legal|
What I'm looking for
A calm person that has an interest in politics and world events. Someone that has views but does not try to force them on others. Needs to have similar interests but to also enjoy their own space. Someone that loves to laugh....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love Dylan, Van Morrison, most folk, Coltrane, Robert Johnson, Jeff and Tim Buckley. The Smiths, Joy Division, The Clash. Australian music like Tex Perkins, Stephen Cummings, Steve Kilbey, Microwave Jenny, Classical, Soul and the list goes on....love music.
- Most reading these days is for my work or study. I love anything to do with art history or dance or film or music or costume or set design....also like reading classic theatre and film scripts.
- Movies & TV
- Dendy...City of God, Being There, Taxi Driver, Midnight Cowboy, Biutiful..Birdman..too many... Anything Brando. Love films that are character driven, David Lynch, Polanski, Spike Lee......
- Not really........yoga (is that a sport?)
- Other Interests
- Theatre..film.. most exhibitions...live music. Shopping and eating in Newtown. Writing...thinking....Short film festivals...... Small dinner parties.... Ballet, Indigenous dance..... laughing, family, listening.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if paristexas14 is online now.
- Get to know paristexas14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Nov '15