- Last online:
- 12 Feb '16
itinerant (was keahch)
Headline“I want a Tuesday kind of love.”
Tuesdays are for ambling conversations about things that happened five hours or five years ago. It is about knowing your favourite flavour of ice cream and when you have an appointment with your doctor. It is commuting to work knowing that someone cares about what you are going to have for lunch. You understand that you do not have to be your dynamic, charming, weekend self this evening. You can butcher sentences, make bad jokes and trip over thin air. It would not change anything.
Tuesdays are for kind of love that is not indulgent. The kind does not stop the world from spinning but, perhaps keeps us grounded despite all the turbulence and movement. I want to spilt the bill and pay the bills. I do not want to get lost in some unsustainable delusion where the rest of our lives become inconsequential. I want for us to be human. I want to argue. I want to spend too long in the shower. I want to hear about an unreasonable boss that does not get it.
I do not want to dream through our lives imagined together. I do not want to sleep in. I do not want to put on my sunglasses and pretend that this life is a vacation. The fantasy is that I want to exist in reality; where I can be there for someone on a Sunday morning but also on a Tuesday night, when the haze of the weekend has worn thin.
I want a Tuesday kind of love.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love going out to lounges and bars to check out the indie bands. I have had the opportunity to watch Bonjah start on Bourke Street to touring with Triple J. I am a big fan of the singer/songwriter concept. I was recently introduced to Alex Goot on YouTube.
- I read a narrow mix of Science Fiction and Fantasy for escapism. I am currently very into "A Song of Fire and Ice" by RR Martin. I would really love to read more broadly.
- Movies & TV
- I am quite pleased that Elementary was renewed for another season. I found that Continuum started well but the enthusiasm tapered off at the end. I am enjoying James Spader in the Blacklist. And, I still can't wait for the next season of the Game of Thrones to start!
- I am into running and train regularly for events. I try for every Melboune Marathon and intend to complete a full soon. I play badminton on a social level. I enjoy soccer as a spectator sport.