- Last online:
- 09 May '16
Headline“I want true love. I would like honesty in a relationship and to respect equality.”
I am a classroom music teacher and professional violinist who has the desire to entertain from my heart to my sweetheart in praise and song.
I am a kind man with sincere integrity and will bend over backwards to offer my quality services to the girl of my life.
I have a sense of humour and enjoy telling a few jokes in parties although as I don't like standing out in the crowd I am a quiet guy but can let "my hair down" with a beer or a wine.
I am also into sport in which I represented in three US Open Championships in tenpin bowling at Reno, Nevada. I have also umpired both AFL football and cricket in NSW, SA, NT & Victoria.
I enjoyed travelling the world including USA, China and Great Britain. I don't let one opportunity slip by and I am an achiever and make difficult tasks a challenge rather than a defeat. My philosophy is that "if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything".
I believe in having an open mind and to listen to others before giving my opinion in order to help the situation when the need arises.
At home I enjoy watching movies, going out wining and dining and enjoy long drives across the countryside. You will understand why I enjoy long drives across the countryside as I worked long distances in which I had to teach students from town to town in NSW & Victoria. Now as I am settling down to NT I would like to meet the right woman with the dream of opening her heart out to me and soak up the sorrows and replace them with joy and happiness. She will be my number 1 in my life. She will be genuine, not selfish and acknowledge that man and woman are equal rather than either one or the other.
If you want to be treated like a princess then have the courage rather than chasing rainbows which will never satisfy your search.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||20 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Alice Springs, NT||Within 500km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like a girl who is caring and believes that a couple is equal rather than one side dominating the other. She needs to be a communicator and has a sense of humour. I would prefer a woman who accepts me for who I am not for what I am.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- As a musician I enjoy all kinds of music. Irish, Scottish, folk but I do enjoy listening to rock and pop but go easy on the heavy metal as I am not a heavy metal type of guy (let the building construction metal workers take care of that).
- Not an overly big reader in books I keep my knowledge in magazines and newspapers. As for saving paper I tend to choose iPad over newspapers.
- Movies & TV
- I am a member of Village and Hoyts Cinemas and enjoy action, thrillers and comedies. TV shows include home & away, Border Security, Airways just to name a few. Other movies include all 3 episodes of Back to the Future, The Matrix trilogies and all the James Bond movies.
- As a tenpin bowler I tend to enjoy watching the international players like Jason Belmonte from Australia, Parker Bohm III, Chris Barnes both from the USA. I like AFL which the Adelaide Crows ARE the BEST. There's no doubt about that. Other sports include cricket and athletics.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy travelling overseas and interstate to places I would like to visit for the first time