Not quite the girl next door...A tender heart, two drops of craziness, ten of broad mindedness and glazed with cheerfulness...
I was born in Europe, came to Sydney in 2004 and fell in love with Australia. Before arriving here I had the opportunity to live and work for many years in different countries on different continents, I had to learn new languages, I travelled extensively too, so I adapt quickly to all kind of situations and cultures. I hit enough bumps in my life and they definitely left their imprint on me, it is called experience...they made me what I am today. But as an optimist, I still say that the best is yet to come.
I am the very feminine kind of woman with a good set of moral values, sensitive, compassionate and passionate too, highly artistic and well read, supportive and funny, confident but modest, bubbly but serious when it is the time. With an inquisitive mind, I enjoy a good discussion on any topic. What I appreciate in someone is honesty, loyalty, integrity and a genuine, reliable character. I feel I have many things to offer, on many levels. I only hope I will find that special person with whom to forge a longterm relationship, to share and to enjoy whatever life has to offer. I love travelling, music, dance, movies and reading, a dinner out or going to concerts, museums or just for a walk, I love water and the beach. On a rainy day I'd curl up on a couch with a good book or in the arms of someone special.
I am looking forward to hearing from you if you think we could match.
At a glance
|Summary||Angelfeather's details||Angelfeather's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||58 - 68 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
For me the chemistry between two people is paramount. I am attracted to the gentleman type of man. Sincerity and transparency are very important. I appreciate a good sense of humour, an inquisitive mind, a reliable, generous and warm character. If the chemistry is there everything will fall in place
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All genres except heavy metal. Really passionate for music...can't live without it. I dance alone to it, cry to it, feel uplifted or soothed by it. My permanent companion...after him. Hans Zimmer, Van Morrison,Enigma,John Lee Hooker, Cole Porter, Baroque Music, Ambient, Chillout, Amadeus, Ludwig...
- Avid reader, mostly non fiction but fiction too. Books and music accompany me all the time. Subscribed at magazine "World of Knowledge" since first number appeared (5 stars!)
- Movies & TV
- Big movie fan and quite a movie buff. Less of a TV fan. My favorite documentary is "The Fog of War: Eleven lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara"
- Yes, keeping fit but not obsessed. I also enjoy watching sport events- almost all sports.
- Other Interests
- Extremely interested in all forms of art and anything touching creativity. Love travelling, concerts, outdoors, museums, internet, actuality, international issues. Enjoying quality vs quantity in everything. Fluent in French, English, Greek, Japanese, Hungarian, Romanian.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Angelfeather is online now.
- Get to know Angelfeather safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Apr '15