29, Male, Single, Hawkesbury, NSW
- Last online:
- 11 Jan '17
HeadlineI love the outdoors. I am a fun loving outgoing and a person to be relied upon.
I like bushwalking. fishing and I am just as happy sitting inside watching a movie or playing a fast paced game of Scrabble with friends or the occasional video game. I don't take life too seriously, but can be very serious when the time calls for it. I am fairly open-minded, family-orientated and enjoy the company of good friends. I'm hard working and dedicated in my job but very easy going outside of that.
At a glance
|Age||29 years old||18 - 26 years old|
|Location||Hawkesbury, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average, Very Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, Agnostic, Other, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share my journey into life
- 80's 90's and really almost any music that has a decent tune.
- tv guide, phone book, menus and training manuals.
- Movies & TV
- Almost any movies, I am a fan of Comedy, Action and Sci-Fi maybe even the occasional documentary or romantic comedy like Fifty First Dates, (a big fan of Adam Sandler...)
- Car racing, fishing, bushwalking
- Other Interests
- I love working as a Volunteer Firefighter and helping those in need. Finally if given the time I am quite happy to just sit and play a computer game (or three).